parts for my CRX

What should I get for my little CRX

• Some red GT3&#3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The hood is far from JDM other than it has the ZC bulge.

Functionality is that its lightweight, and eliminates the front plastic header panel which *always* breaks/cracks. New ones (when you can find them on ebay) go for between $160-$200 and you still have to paint it.

They're not premade. You have to pay up front, the hood is made, test-fitted, and then its shipped out to you. Turnaround time from payment to delivery is about 3-4 weeks.

also, I payed for the hood last night...

NIIIIICE i wanna see how it fits maybe ill buy one :)

how much shipped?

You need my paint code.

It's a 1995 Horizon Silver (one year Civic color) base, with heavy pearl and 5% blue.

The Horizon silver contains the proper amount of metallic flake.

i wouldnt paint it :p

i still gotta get your CRX first. i should have ALL the cash together by claytons meet :)

26-29 year old plastic parts just doesn't like the UV rays and constant heat/cooling changes the natural elements give it....plus body flexing from the car, excessive stress from normal everyday people leaning on their cars, and age.

Replace the plastic parts...and your good for another 20 years.... :wink:

Quoted post[/post]]
26-29 year old plastic parts just doesn't like the UV rays and constant heat/cooling changes the natural elements give it....plus body flexing from the car, excessive stress from normal everyday people leaning on their cars, and age.

Replace the plastic parts...and your good for another 20 years.... :wink:

looks like we got another 10 to go :wink:

First Genners are a funky bunch...

You can tell First Genners at a car shows. We like to look, but we will NEVER touch the car.

We push the car by it's bumper in most conditions. a hardcore first genner will only push by the a-pillar.

We don't sit things on the car like cups or even packs of cigs.

We don't slam doors.

We understand why there is an inch or more gap on the headerpanel

Shaking headlights can be adapted to and ultimately ignored

Intakes Whistle.

First Genners are like dogs. We meet, shake hands, and immediately walk to the back of each other's cars, get on the ground, and inspect their panhard bar.

We NEVER lean on a car, and we never let people near our first gens. It's not a matter of pride or snobbishness - We just know that you'll break something if you do.

The following is regarded as precious jewelry:
header panels
Driver's side fenders
M8 bolts
Rear bumpers with straight lines
Wings that aren't warped
Hatches with no rust
A good panhard bar / upgraded panhard bar
we all know the EXACT difference between a 26mm and a 27mm torsion bar
a clean sunroof panel
an uncracked center rear nameplate
anything that should fall off Bryman's car and we can stop to pick up without him noticing.

-> Steve

I thought about turboing it, but again, I don't want to sink that much into my DD....and I'm not going the SSAC route
i didn't know ssac make shit for these...

you;re still running the ew4 right?
i think i still have a ew4 manifold with an adapter plate with a volvo turbo...
i think the turbo would prob have lag out the ass, but that would be a cheap way to go without the SSAC junk...

i went to the brown top...
went a little over budget but i love it as a DD

pick up a shitter 86-87 teg with a 5 speed

HF Manifolds aren't that easy to come by anymore. I was thinking about ordering one new.

Back