PasswordJDM is shutting down...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
So are your wiring skills better than your custom gauge installation skills? :laugh:

what does physical installation of gauges have to do with wiring?

considering ive shipped out quite a few obd conversion harnesses that ive built from scratch, and wired vtec conversions on a few hondas, and merged 2 wiring harnesses into one... im sure i can handle a few electrical shorts on a stock wired car.

He does have a point. :) I think it's time you revisited the interior of that car.

might i add with all the extra wiring i DO have in the car its tucked up nearly in wire loom up under the dash, and under the carpets as well? :)

for the record, the gauges are coming out. going back to the regular vents, and mounting a triple gauge pod right in the middle of the dash, or to the right of audio console.

I would have pulled those gauges out a long time ago... What was it anyways... Rubber cement? Is it still squishy? Or did it finally harden?

And anybody can loom up some wires... BFD... Ask some of the people who know me what my wiring skills are... I can turn a rats nest into ribbon cable.

Grand_Opening.gif

They are just moving to a bigger location.

"Never once said we were going out of business" The Team at Password:JDM has a promising career in the white house.

haha

bigger warehouse = higher morgage = higher prices

those clips will go from $700 for shipping to $1k

Quoted post[/post]] haha

bigger warehouse = higher morgage = higher prices

those clips will go from $700 for shipping to $1k

you think?? i would think that a compitent buisness would either lower prices a bit, or at least keep em at the same price. thats bad buisness to raise prices just to compensate for a bigger building! i think if you get a bigger building, your doing well enough to pay for it, thats just my opinion!

:werd: Shipping from them is ridiculous. They have an H22 with LSD for 1400, which is a flucking excellent deal, except the shipping is 800 bucks. Brings it to about regular price..

Back