Pics Of My Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

is it just me or am i getting doubts on my car or mods i have done to my car? its koo i dont mind

i have pictures to back up everything i have... in case anyone doesnt believe i have a port n polished head here are a few pictures

s3e15669301e36.jpg

s3e15663877134.jpg

s3e156769cc863.jpg

s3e156802b8fee.jpg

s3e156901d3d94.jpg

s3e15691cdd9d5.jpg

s3e15697cdb2c3.jpg

s3e1566f009364.jpg

as for what dyno was used to tune it, im pretty sure its a dynojet, but i could be wrong... to make sure anyone who wants to can call up Enichiro Oshimo @ Zero Factory [310-533-8788] and ask him what kind of dyno he uses... provided you can understand his broken english since he still has his HEAVY JAPANESE ACCENT :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by lilthom@Mar 6 2003, 08:58 PM
Does the tape really help your times?

It reduces drag by pushing the air that would have gotten into the cracks of the headlights, etc. away and around the car. It helps the aerodynamics of the car.

Originally posted by lilthom@Mar 6 2003, 08:58 PM
Does the tape really help your times?

The thing about drag racing is that there is so many little things you can do to cut your times. Stuff like tape, shave a pound here a pound there, put on some side splitters, don't eat breakfast that morning, short shifter, etc. etc. It all adds up.

I can answere that for him. Because it's just a breather for the cylinder head, and aparently the intake he is using does not have a place for him to hook it up to. A lot of people just stick a small filter on the end, but it isn't necessary.

Originally posted by DazedCivic99+Mar 6 2003, 08:36 PM-->
2 litre EG
@Mar 5 2003, 05:45 PM
s3e15663877134.jpg

i think u are gaving everyone the bird lol

actually its not me giving everyone the finger, its my buddy... i asked him to point out the ports and he decided to point it out with his middle finger like a dumb ass... so not me flipping you off!! :D

RFHOMI2U
I can answere that for him. Because it's just a breather for the cylinder head, and aparently the intake he is using does not have a place for him to hook it up to. A lot of people just stick a small filter on the end, but it isn't necessary.

actually i have a place on the intake pipe for the breather hose... but i have an old domestic trick up my sleeve for the breather... i only know of a few people in the import industry who do it, and im sure i can extract a few more horses out of the motor by the plan that i have...

Domeskilla [Codee]... you should know what im talkin about :p

Thanks again to everybody who left a comment, keep'em comin B)

haha codee, answering all the questions for me, tight! lol well at least i know you were listening when i told you what i have :p

TypeRcivic: you've never heard that kind of idle on a civic? are you a n00b? j/k man thanks for the compliment :)

Back