Piercings

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well my first tat is gonna be on the back of my neck. if i want another after that i will.

about the tongue ring part yes girls love it and since i'm a female guys do to but i've never seen a girl arch her back so well without a tongue ring. my ex girlfriend loved my tongue ring ......anywayz get your tongue first then labret. thats just my advice

i think thats what i'm gunna do; hopefully. but i don;t think i will be allowed to have one at my werk <_< but i' gunna quit that shitty job as soon as i find a new one.

Originally posted by paragus@Jan 16 2003, 12:02 AM
i had a friend who hid it from his job for 2 years. you can hide them :p

yeah its pretty easy to hide, unless you have an unGodly huge one like me... but when you get it pierced its usually a 14 or 12 gauge and they make flesh colored plastic tops for the tongue ring so that you can hide it

:D

sweet.. i think i should, but doesn't the tounge ring give you a lisp till you get used to it?

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jan 16 2003, 12:09 AM
sweet.. i think i should, but doesn't the tounge ring give you a lisp till you get used to it?

from what i've noticed i do have a small lisp, but remember huge gauge over here <_<

as for first timer getting it done yeah you will get a lisp, and it will be quite noticeable for the first few days but will start to go away as you get used to having it in your mouth

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jan 16 2003, 12:09 AM

i never had a lisp when i had it, i just talked funny for 3 days, then my swelling went down. i talked normal after that, although i have heard some people get a lisp.

i'll see how it goes- i wanna get it done, but i don;t have the tome for recovery. i have to talk load and extremely clearly in my job. ;)

they usually stik me in 'back booth' where i take orders and money for the drivethrough.

tell them that you want to work like somewhere that talking isn't involved for a few days because you lost your voice .

I think I might get one now, on account of me getting laid off--I'm thinking eyebrow or lip a la Davey Havok.

ok... since its peircing talk... i guess i will join in... i have my ears stretched to 1 and 1/2"... a 00 guage p.a.... a 0 guage hafada... 10 guage ampalang... 3/4" transcrotal... 12 guage didos at 10 and 2... um... and planing out my teflon implants as we speak.. i think they are going down next week... good times

i have both ears, toungue and nipples and yes they hurt like hell for about a week after too cause they rub on your shirt an stuff if u get them done expect PAIN

4 piecings in the left , and 3 in the right, and a tat on between my shoulder blades very close to my neck . I've had my ears pierced since I was in 6th grade.

it took only about 3 hrs to do my tat and I loved it. The guy that was doing it would stop every now and then and ask you need a break, I'm like nope this feels so damn good like a message, you can keep goin if you want. The only reason we ever stop for a few minutes was to give his hand a break. I wish someone could tatoo me without leaving anything permanent I just loved the way it felt but I don't ant anymore tats at the moment.
Hmmm maybe I'd like acupunture

I have my ears at a 00ga. and my lip. My favorite thing about my lip is its low enuff to wear a labret stud, but high enough to wear a ring (which i like better anywayz). Plus trin, you'll find that like having your tongue pierced, having your lip pierced provides some fun later on :p

Back