pissedoff cr-v

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok, im going 5mph in front of the costco and this lady pulls out and cuts me off in her cr-v. i hit the brakes and lay on my horn, and she doesnt even look in her mirror. so at the stop sign, i get next to her and go when she goes, then i get in front of her and she starts laying on her horn like a mad bitch and starts tailgating me to the first traffic light, which is red of course. i see her reach for her cell and dial with her fat fingers..threeee numbers! i am guessing 9-1-1 lol. she puts it up to her ear and starts talking to someone, then after about 5 sec.s, she puts her phone down and looks like she just got dissed by who.ever she was talkin to LOL. the light turns green and i lose her!

stupid bitch, i didnt even cut her off half as bad as she cut me off, but wish i did. and BTW, there was only 1 "official" lane at that stop sign
:)

yeah, i had the same kinda thing... i was in the left lane changine to the middle, i looked over and it was clear. i was 1/2 way into the lane and there was some broad in a maxima there that changed right after i looked. she gave me the shouder srug and i sayw her mouth out 'what the fuck are you doing?' . i proceeded to flip her off, and tailgate her for 3 miles, just to piss her off.

lol good job. i once was so pissed at this a-hole in a jeep cherokee, i challenged him to fight, and pulled on over. he pulled over behind me, but his wife or g/f held him back and started bawling! he was a fucking ego rich boy asshole cause he looked all prep and his new cherokee had a plate that said "when hell freezes over, i'll ski there too". he cut in front of me as i was coming up to a light....bad enough for me to have to slam my brakes. seeing his hot-looking g/f breakdown and bawl like a baby was PRICELESS!! lol

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Oct 8 2002, 01:57 AM
lol good job. i once was so pissed at this a-hole in a jeep cherokee, i challenged him to fight, and pulled on over. he pulled over behind me, but his wife or g/f held him back and started bawling! he was a fucking ego rich boy asshole cause he looked all prep and his new cherokee had a plate that said "when hell freezes over, i'll ski there too". he cut in front of me as i was coming up to a light....bad enough for me to have to slam my brakes. seeing his hot-looking g/f breakdown and bawl like a baby was PRICELESS!! lol

lmao! i was on my way to pick up my gf, and when this broad pulled off i was sooo tempted to follow, but i decided not to. i was ancious to see my gf, since it had been a while since i'd seen her(like 4 days, lol)

yea, it can be tempting sometimes. i fllowed this one guy once all the way to his friggin house. the only thing he did to piss me off was drive onthe wrong side of the road at about 70 right near where i live. turned out to be some average looking schmuck..he was skurd when i drove by as he was getting out though. i stayed back a little when he turned down one of the streets with houses, then passed by him real slow. it was like 1am on a sat. night.

BTW, i wish i didnt do this sort of shit. i dont think anyone should do it. its dangerous and doesn't solve anything. im prolly lucky that guy didnt have a gun. until that costco incident today, my road rage has been pretty much under control. the other stuff happened years ago.

Yesterday some dumbass almost rear ended me when I slowed down in a construction zone. I looked in my mirror and he was within 6 inches of my rear bumper and the car was bouncing from his suspension. So I got on the freeway to come home and he got on behind me, and passed me at like 80 MPH... so I decided to tailgate him for the next 6 miles, and bumped our speed up to 95. Of course he was in a Buick, so he was maxed out :sleep: ... so I had to pass him. B)

tailgating can be fun, although it suxors if they decide you break check you, like this broad did to me, scared the shibby outta me

ive known at least two peeps who have been in accidents due to tailgating, and no matter what, its always the tailgaters' fault in the eyes of the law. just say no to tailgating
:)

im going to get shot one of these days. well, i just disconnected my windsheild squirter and pointed it sidways and now i squirt people all the time. me and my brother keep are eyes peeled for rice and then nail the "squirt worthy" ones. the bad thing is that all the people in phoenix with riced out cars are non english speaking homeboys.

i squirted this one car that had a fin and the dude started following me. i pulled over and then he pulled over beside me. he had crazy long hair, no shirt, and cracked out eyes. i could have sworn he had no eye lids. he was half way out of his car when i threw it in reverse...bye crack head...

ya i almost got shot

Funny story.... guy in a rental Nissan Pathfinder cut me off on the highway- 2 lanes- I was in the left doing about 75, and there was an 18 wheeler just ahead on my right doing about 65. This guy cuts me off with about 6 inches to spare. Keep in mind that I've upgraded my horn to a 12" and 13" set of horns powered by a 200W air compressor. I flashed my high beams, and this guy hits the brakes. He matched the speed of the 18 wheeler so I couldn't pass! This reaaaally pissed me off, so I threw the high beams on, held down the horn, and rode his ass. This lasted about 2-3 minutes, when he finally got over in front of the 18 wheeler and let me pass. The truck had actually slowed down some to try and let me by- but the jackass kept matching speed to not let me through.

When he finally got over, I got in front of him and smoked him out some, then slowly took off. What I didn't see was the line of about 20 cars that was stuck behind me trying to pass too- the first of which was a nice guy in a red Camaro. He came up beside me, gave me a nod, and started to slow down... we blocked out the guy in the Pathfinder at about 25 mph for a minute or so. The speed limit was 65- I can't imagine that he was too happy!

A few miles down the road, he drove by me... it was some old guy and his entire family. I was still pissed. so I just stayed about a quarter mile off his back with my high beams on the whole way- anyone who's driven in front of a set of Denjis knows how bright those are. I stayed like that for about 5 miles before he exited the highway.

People like that really piss me off. I need to install a paintball gun underneath the car so I can shoot them!

:D

you guys better watch out there are some crazy phuckers out there who do not look as crazy as they are (even though i play with bad drivers all the time)... i love the squirter thing that is classic.
My personal favorite thing to do is when someone is being a deushe on the road, i pull in front of them and slow way down to a crawl and then prevent them from passing, i get the best reactions from people, and i brings the smile back on my face after they pissed me off. :D

I think I'll rant about stupid farmers in their huge red trucks. (POS Chevy's)
I'm leaving the vocational school I go to (instead of my high school) and I drive up to a 4 way stop. Me and The Angry Farmer get to the intersection at the same time. He's to the left of me, so I have right of way. But of course he had to be a jackass in a hurry and fly in front of me as I started to turn right (he did a rolling stop because he went straight, get the picture?). Well, I'm obviously one pissedoffaccord. So I tailgate his truck for two blocks. Then we hit an intersection. Before the light the road splits into three lanes (a left turn, straight, and straight/right lanes)in the direction I'm driving. Most people are in the middle lane because then you just go straight on through after the intersection when the two straight lanes go back into one. Of course you can go straight in the far right lane, too. So the Angry Farmer, who's in a massive hurry, decides to go in the right lane so when the light turns green, he can floor it and pass everyone else going straight ahead. I get an idea and go behind him. The light turns green, and we both floor it. Just as both of us pass the middle lane of cars, I take the left lane and floor it, matching the trucks speed. That way he has to slow down and get behind me before the two lanes merge back into one. Well, he won't slow down. We are going 75 in the 35 by the time the lanes merge, and he gives up and goes behind me. From then on he tailgates me for 10 miles on a highway. There's a fourway stop on the highway at the airport. So this was my chance to get some other cars behind me so Angry Farmer wouldn't keep up the tailgating. This works for a half mile and I'm cruising along 65 on the 50MPH zone when I see him flying past cars around 80 MPH and then cuts off the car behind me, just so he can tailgate me for another 3 miles. After the 3 miles, we hit another light. He goes right as I go left. Of course the stupid Angry Farmer rolls down his windows, swears like crazy and flips me off, while I smile wearing my sunglasses.
Stupid jackass.
Off that highway is a park that you can drive through. I go down that way the next day, but there's joggers everywhere jogging in the road. So I slow down around 20mph to pass two hot chicks. They just nod. After I pass those two, I hit a masive crowd of 20 joggers. Mostly jocks. I slow down to 25 as they reluctantly jump off the road and scream and flip me off. WTF? I gun it and let em hear my muffler. If I didn't have to meet my family right away for dinner, I would've flipped around and gunned it. Really have scared them off the road.
Stupid joggers.
Two days later, I'm leaving school for lunch down a 5 lane street. I have to turn left, so I cut off a bunch of stupid opposing school students to get from the very far right lane to the middle turning lane. Everyone in the car screams and flips me off.
At least this week was a better driving experience. Probably because I was driving a slow Jeep Wrangler.

Back