PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need del sol parts got 150.00

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1993hondadelsol

i need the cluster for the dash and wiring harness that connects to it a few interior parts and were the cd player goes any one can please

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!! need parts

i need some parts for my 93 del sol can anyone help me?? i need cluster and wiring harness also i need some inside dash parts if anyone can help let me know i also need head and tail lights i have about 150.00 i am single dad come on people help me out

Moved to the correct section.

You don't need to bump your thread so much. Three times in three hours is far too many bumps. Once a day is plenty.
Also, you might want to be a little more specific on what you need. "A few interior parts" can be a quite a few different things.

?

u got both? the cluster and wiring harness that connects to it do u have any dash inserts like were the stereo goes how u want me to pay u?

i prety sure the harness from cluster to radio and all bhind is that same as a civic i have cluster wire harness ill see if it works and il let u know

now i havent put a key in it but it plugs up two long grey plugs and one yellow no prob. i dunno if u mean wiring "not the same" but plugs work, ill key it up later

edit : but now that i think of all the other plugs(clock, haz, fog, and so on)might not reach but i know a lil splice job could make it work

Last edited:
ok i need some del sol parts please the guy was getting it from says his dad through the parts away help me out people

Back