police taser vid

PhyRe

Senior Member
how are you gonna tell the cops that your making a phone call?? and then expect nothing to happen?? all i can say is she deserved it.
 

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
That was ABSOLUTE misuse of force, absolute, I know, we are trained on it in situation MUCH worse than some lady talking on her phone, being told once to get out, and then threatened with a fucking tazer.
 

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
Originally posted by PhyRe@Jun 2 2005, 08:12 PM
how are you gonna tell the cops that your making a phone call?? and then expect nothing to happen?? all i can say is she deserved it.
[post=506836]Quoted post[/post]​

How are you going to threaten to taze someone when you don't know the situation?
 

DarkHand

Senior Member
VIP
This is now part of a police training video, apparantly, and according to them it's a perfectly valid use for a taser. If you listen to the version with the commentary, you can see how the officer reached in to grab her arm and pull her out, and she yanked away from him. Technically she initiated the use of force, allowing the officer to use force in return.
 

civicious

FüK-VTEC
VIP
That, and it's not like he randomly tazed her. 'Get out of the vehicle or I'm going to taze you.' She knew it was coming. Any moron who's gonna let a cop tell them that, and sit on the damn phone 'He said he's going to taze me if I don't get out.', deserves to be tazed. If he had whipped out the tazer and zapped her without any warning it would be different.

Regardless of what happened before, it was her own fault. I don't care if a cop pulled me over when I wasn't doing ANYTHING, walked up to the vehicle with a tazer, and said 'Get out of the vehicle or I'm going to taze you', my ass is getting out of the vehicle.
 

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
:werd:

you really have no choice but to comply and then if you feel you were wronged you can file a complaint...

not that it will do you any good but...
 

SiLude

Senior Member
Originally posted by 92b16vx+Jun 2 2005, 02:15 PM-->
@Jun 2 2005, 08:12 PM
how are you gonna tell the cops that your making a phone call??  and then expect nothing to happen??  all i can say is she deserved it.
[post=506836]Quoted post[/post]​

How are you going to threaten to taze someone when you don't know the situation?
[post=506841]Quoted post[/post]​


first off, that was me, not Phyre.

not know the situation? the bitch is on the phone, "get off the phone and step out" "but i'm making a call" is that not reason enough to threaten to pull out the tazer???? I'm with Civicious, if a cop threatens to taze me, i'm getting the fook out of the car asap!!
 

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
Originally posted by SiLude+Jun 2 2005, 08:50 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 2 2005, 02:15 PM
PhyRe
@Jun 2 2005, 08:12 PM
how are you gonna tell the cops that your making a phone call??  and then expect nothing to happen??  all i can say is she deserved it.
[post=506836]Quoted post[/post]​

How are you going to threaten to taze someone when you don't know the situation?
[post=506841]Quoted post[/post]​


first off, that was me, not Phyre.

not know the situation? the bitch is on the phone, "get off the phone and step out" "but i'm making a call" is that not reason enough to threaten to pull out the tazer???? I'm with Civicious, if a cop threatens to taze me, i'm getting the fook out of the car asap!!
[post=506871]Quoted post[/post]​

The video should have been put in context, as it isn't when just starting it and watching it, if she had been talking to the hospital because her kid was just in a wreck, officer = the wrong, I saw no attempt to do anything but remove her from the vehicle. I garantee, in a routine stop, if that had gone down like that, that cop would have met military training face to face.


And what's with the "first off" shit, did I quote you? No, I know who I quoted. If you posted under someone elses name, without noting such, than duh.
 

micah

Senior Member
he would have met your military training and you would have met the bullet from his partners gun lol
 

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
Originally posted by micah@Jun 2 2005, 09:02 PM
he would have met your military training and you would have met the bullet from his partners gun lol
[post=506881]Quoted post[/post]​

Ok, to go to extremes, do think we play with slingshots?
 

micah

Senior Member
Originally posted by 92b16vx+Jun 2 2005, 03:05 PM-->
@Jun 2 2005, 09:02 PM
he would have met your military training and you would have met the bullet from his partners gun lol
[post=506881]Quoted post[/post]​

Ok, to go to extremes, do think we play with slingshots?
[post=506883]Quoted post[/post]​



so your saying if he had your door open with a taser gun pointed at you he would meet your military training.
then the slingshot comment.

can you explain how you would do anything before he had the chance to taze you? and even if you do fight through the taze you will still be stunned at the moment of impact. and you would be trying to make movements and actions with 50k volts going through you.
theres 2 cops vs you being tazed.

how much of a badass would you be then?

fact is if a cop is pointing a tazer at you and tells you he is going to taze you if you dont listen then you are a fucktard if you dont do what he says
 

posol

RETIRED
Staff member
:werd:

there was ZERO reason to resist arrest there. bitch shouldn't be on the phone anyway.

i bet shes a rude cunt who talks like that in movie theatres. im glad the hoe got tazzed.



oh, and E needs to tell the story about how he tased HIMSELF in the nuts. :p
 

micah

Senior Member
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 2 2005, 03:17 PM
:werd:

there was ZERO reason to resist arrest there. bitch shouldn't be on the phone anyway.

i bet shes a rude cunt who talks like that in movie theatres. im glad the hoe got tazzed.



oh, and E needs to tell the story about how he tased HIMSELF in the nuts. :p
[post=506893]Quoted post[/post]​



lmao

i want to hear the story :ph34r:
 

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
Originally posted by micah@Jun 2 2005, 09:13 PM
so your saying if he had your door open with a taser gun pointed at you he would meet your military training.
then the slingshot comment.

can you explain how you would do anything before he had the chance to taze you? and even if you do fight through the taze you will still be stunned at the moment of impact. and you would be trying to make movements and actions with 50k volts going through you.
theres 2 cops vs you being tazed.

how much of a badass would you be then?

fact is if a cop is pointing a tazer at you and tells you he is going to taze you if you dont listen then you are a fucktard if you dont do what he says
[post=506892]Quoted post[/post]​

He shouldn't come to the door with the tazer drawn, if he does, he is instigating conflict. If he reached in and grabbed my arm because I didn't move fast enough for him, he wouldn't get to his tazer. I'm not a badass, but I am experianced in real life combat situations with more than a couple cops trying to subdue me, if I felt that I was being threatened it would be reflex to react. More than likely, in real life, not an instructional tape he wouldn't have imediately moved in like that, and it would have been a much more civil confrontation. Personally, I don't see that scenerio as a realistic situation, one verbal warning, then a tazer? If that is considered S.O.P. for a situation like that, no wonder cops in America are so hated.


Edit* Let expand on military training, since you seem to have drawn your own conclusion to what my meaning is. We are trained to handle situations that the average person could not without loosing your head. Not only does this include what I believe you took from it as in hand to hand, and weapons training, but crowd control, quick independent thinking, situational awareness well above walking to your car alone in a dark parking garage, using deadly force, and on the spot discision making that effects life. Don't interpet what I said in a narrow uneducated why and try to turn it on me, it isn't going to work.
 
Top