Poor CRX.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well the engine looks good :thumbsup:

if he left everything stock and just painted it that grey color, left in the headlights and put some smaller black wheels on it itd look great

what i hate is the rear end. kinda looks like... a crappy attempt to turn a crx to look like a saleen mustang?

I was so gonna say the same thing.

I fucking hate the thing. I can admire the guy for the work and cash put into it. Basically everything on that car is gaudy as hell. I think the only thing worth the money and time is....actually I'll have to get back to you on that one.

Id have to have it black on black with about 16 less speakers.

so youd have it with just 4 subs and 3 amps? lol

i think its pretty g.
but a bit over the top to be a daily driver..
it looks like pimp my ride got to it.

^^^

Yeah, except they decided to use an asston of speakers, subs and amps instead of DVD screens. God, that's the only thing that ruins that show for me.

It just blows my mind how (on that show) they will put all the money into the body, interior of the car, and rims/tires, and overlook most of the problems under the hood. I guess it's cool in the ghetto to have a pimp looking ride that doesn't run. However, I have seen a few episodes where they do a stock motor swap or they fix the small stuff, but those are few and far between.

It just blows my mind how (on that show) they will put all the money into the body, interior of the car, and rims/tires, and overlook most of the problems under the hood. I guess it's cool in the ghetto to have a pimp looking ride that doesn't run. However, I have seen a few episodes where they do a stock motor swap or they fix the small stuff, but those are few and far between.
word!:cool:

like this?

microsoft-word-gansta-edition1.jpg

i think the car was dope until they showed the inside. every single one of those silver speakers were not needed. when i saw just a tach in the center dash i just really hated it. a single tach surrounded by speakers. and did anyone notice they were waltmart brand? sub set up nice. engine is realll nice. also liked the exhaust.

Back