Post pics of your girl or your uhmm "friend"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LOL, When I got the civic they couldn't understand why. They kept going on about how its an economy car, FWD, and if I wanted a Honda I should have bought an S2k.

Now those little 16/17 year olds were fucking spoiled. Like taking good old Dad's 996 TT to the Prom, or ya know maybe they wanted the z4, or m3.

little update kind of a rant, im still a dumbass and a screw up and went home with the wrong chick again. i dont understand it, i hung out with the one i wanted all night in plain view of the other. then when im hammered the other walks over to me and starts kissing me. and for those who dont know, when im drunk ill kiss a pole if it shows interest. so i "walked her home", wound up inside, and passed out before anything happened. then this morning i peaced before she got up. i think this is a new record, even for me; 4 fuck ups in 4 nights. the thing is, the one i want has to know by now, but seems to still be real into me, i just need one of them to slap me and then ill know to go to the other.

Originally posted by civicious@Apr 28 2005, 01:32 PM
Chic I'm kinda talkin to right now...she's really tall, so it's kinda weird (I'm a short fucker)....

[post=]Quoted post[/post]​

tall girls are :D in my book. mmhmmm....

little update kind of a rant, im still a dumbass and a screw up and went home with the wrong chick again. i dont understand it, i hung out with the one i wanted all night in plain view of the other. then when im hammered the other walks over to me and starts kissing me. and for those who dont know, when im drunk ill kiss a pole if it shows interest. so i "walked her home", wound up inside, and passed out before anything happened. then this morning i peaced before she got up. i think this is a new record, even for me; 4 fuck ups in 4 nights. the thing is, the one i want has to know by now, but seems to still be real into me, i just need one of them to slap me and then ill know to go to the other.

so thats 2 girls or 3 girls in 4 nights?

LMAO, where do you live dude...
sounds like some serious sluts by you...

Jersey shore- rediculous amount of sluts and whores. Your practically guaranteed to get some, you don't have to try.

Last time I went down there, me, my friend and his girl went to a Hotel party.

They were in the bathroom doing some blow (it's not my shit) so I'm sitting there on the bed and this girl walks up to me and we end up smoking a bowl, blah blah. Then outta no where shes like "are we going back to my room?". I go with her and theres another chick just chillin in there watching TV fucked up out of her mind. I'm the kind of person who could care less who watches me so we start doing whatever and her extacized friend just kinda ends up joining. Good night. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by civicious@Apr 28 2005, 01:32 PM
Chic I'm kinda talkin to right now...she's really tall, so it's kinda weird (I'm a short fucker)....

yazmin16uc.jpg

yazmin23ag.jpg

She looks a tad.... manly.

Brian

Originally posted by reckedracing@Apr 28 2005, 03:07 PM

so thats 2 girls or 3 girls in 4 nights?

LMAO, where do you live dude...
sounds like some serious sluts by you...
[post=492607]Quoted post[/post]​

no i keep hooking up with the same wrong girl. even when i ignore her the whole night and am totally all over another chick she would just come over at the end of the night and hook up with me. she fucking presistent. i know i said it before but its not happening again tonight. im getting the one i want.

lmao, looks more vicious than manly to me but whatever
lol

looks like a real man eater...
good luck with that...

I go with her and theres another chick just chillin in there watching TV fucked up out of her mind. I'm the kind of person who could care less who watches me so we start doing whatever and her extacized friend just kinda ends up joining. Good night.

what the FUCK...?
just some random girl chills with you, wants you to go to her room, then you have a three some???
FU man... FU...
lol

Originally posted by reckedracing@Apr 28 2005, 04:41 PM
lmao, looks more vicious than manly to me but whatever
lol

looks like a real man eater...
good luck with that...

I go with her and theres another chick just chillin in there watching TV fucked up out of her mind. I'm the kind of person who could care less who watches me so we start doing whatever and her extacized friend just kinda ends up joining. Good night.

what the FUCK...?
just some random girl chills with you, wants you to go to her room, then you have a three some???
FU man... FU...
lol
[post=492649]Quoted post[/post]​

haha, thats why jersey is amazing

Ask slushbox, the 3some thing was out of the blue but its fuckin easy to get some ass down there. I had random groups of girls just walking by me like "your hot". And you know how easy it will be if the girl initiates some kind of attraction

You want to know about 3somes....

One night went with my friends fiance and him to her cousins house, so me, E, Paul, Heather and this girl Dawn were there.. We started just playing cards, bullshitting around. Then it got boring so we got some beer.

Me and Paul got trashed.

Like 3 AM Paul and E go in the bathroom and you can figure out what was happening in there. I continue to drink and kill the last of the beer and find some champagne, the girls decided to finally drink and the three of us started drinking the champagne. The bottle of champagne was almost done in like 15 mins.
Champagne has a weird effect of making girls realy fucking horny. So this girl "accidentally" pours some all over this girls titties....(she wanted a show and she figured out my personality by then) You just can't waste it so my mouth ended up all over her chest. Then Paul and his girl came out of the bathroom and also wanted a show. So me and this girl are fucking around, and somehow she just started kissing on the other girl too....We made our way to the bedroom.......

I have a few more but I don't feel like typing the whole stories out.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Apr 28 2005, 06:32 PM
its fuckin easy to get some ass down there.

it really is. especially since im at college in nj. i cant even count how many chicks with boyfriends i have hooked up with. fuck every girl i ever slept with was on the day i met them. then i get a few calls from them in the following weeks, almost all booty calls.

Seaside....good ol' memories

Everytime I've went there I've slept with some chick then I even pretend to put their number in my phone...

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Apr 28 2005, 07:24 PM
Seaside....good ol' memories

Everytime I've went there I've slept with some chick then I even pretend to put their number in my phone...
[post=492728]Quoted post[/post]​

seaside is the shit. so many drunken memories. three brothers pizza, steaks unlimited, midway cheesesteaks, they all taste good when your drunk.

damn, this thread screams STD's lol...you guys really need to wash the desease (sp?) off your dicks and stop fucking around with all that under-developed pussy...

BTW- my girl has 36 D's but wears a 38C bra because she said their more comfortable and they keep up her tits because she doesn't want them to get saggy and shit...sorry fellas, no tit pics. she won't let me post any :)

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR@Apr 28 2005, 07:43 PM
damn, this thread screams STD's lol...you guys really need to wash the desease (sp?) off your dicks and stop fucking around with all that under-developed pussy...
[post=492736]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah, no shit.

thats one good thing about never getting laid... :D

if you are implying that I have STD's. You're an ass, cuase I dont, nor can I get a chick pregnant. Im 100% Steril (sp?). Yes, I have been tested for STD's as well.

Originally posted by mdlax1+Apr 28 2005, 10:43 AM-->
Pick one... (and before i get shit, im sitting down, im not that short lol)
DSC00649.jpg

s%20Pics%20009.jpg[/img]
[post=492527]Quoted post[/post]​

The one on the right is best. Did I match your taste again? :)

Kacey = :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Apr 28 2005, 10:54 AM
are you stoned out of your gourd in those pictures
[post=492531]Quoted post[/post]​

Eric always just looks happy like that. :lol:

Originally posted by civicious@Apr 28 2005, 12:32 PM

That's here in Lufkin? :eek:

B16RacerN2NR
@Apr 28 2005, 05:43 PM
stop fucking around with all that under-developed pussy...
[post=492736]Quoted post[/post]​

Wouldn't underdeveloped pussy be less prone to catching STDs than developed and well used pussy? :lol:

Back