project: LEMON LAID

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

small update:

i got most of the interior back together (gonna keep the stock dash for now). i also got my patch panel where my heater core was, made and installed as well as got some of the wiring harness re-routed on the inner fenders. it wont look too bad under the hood. i also managed to break a corner light on it after forgetting it was on when i was taking the fender off from mocking everything up. oops. guess i gotta order new ones now. the goal for this weekend is to get the air management stuff mounted and HOPEFULLY get it running.

lookin good Baby Arm

ha

He's been busting his ass off on this over the past few days. Making some awesome progress. Doesn't look like a whole lot in pictures, but if you walk around the truck in person you can see how much time he has in it.

update:

well i have been straight busting my ass today trying to get as much done as i can. i had my buddy Phil come over and help me. anyways, here is what we did.

while waiting for Phil to arrive, i decided to polish the wheels up real nice. i realized while doing it why i love AND hate polishing wheels...lol. heres a pic. the wheel on the left is before i polished them and the one on the right is after being polished:
100_8061.jpg

not bad for $300 wheels huh? then i decided to paint the frame flat black. this picture is while in the middle of painting it. it looks better than it does in the pic:
100_8067.jpg

Phil finally showed up and he got work on wiring up the valves and i got the motor work done. i made a loop for the heater lines and cleaned up the wiring AND was able to use my stock intake system which saved me money. heres a pic:
100_8069.jpg

you can also see my patch panel i made for where the blower box was. not the prettiest but it works!

Phil finished up all the wiring for the valves and mounted the tank. we mounted the valves under the bed but inside and tucked away yet easily accessible. while he got that done i started putting the fenders and headlights on. got that on then we put the bed on decided to call it a day after about 7hrs. or so. we were both beat. heres a pic of how it looks right now:
100_8071.jpg

NOT really that much more to do, just a bunch of little stuff to do but it shouldnt take that much longer.

shes coming together :)

looking good mang...

whens paint coming? oh wait, you're primering yellow huh

looks pretty damn good man...im still looking into a bagged truck..that s10 wasnt gonna work for me..

Look at the bed of mine. I used a Bronco II fuel tank. It is flat and rectangular and fite between the frame rails. It also uses the factory fuel pump. I sunk mine right into the bed and it even has a pinched lip around the middle that it can rest in. Pretty simple and looks pretty good.

its sitting right now. i got another project truck im gonna start on once it starts to warm up.

no progress. only thing ive done recently to it was put new air bags on the front as my old ones were rotting and falling apart after being on the truck for so long. im gonna try and get the front bags and mounts redone soon so it will lay lower in the front.

Back