project: pissedoffsol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

WTF are you flicking off? The world? Looking better.

part number on the lip is 71110-SR3-000

Honda has them for like 120, junkyards never have them. Hparts have them for like 64 plus like 50 shipping. hondaautomotiveparts.com (majestic honda) has them for 75 + shipping.

flipping off the old harness on the ground... look close

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 29 2003, 09:55 PM

DSC00513.JPG

Adam Sandler!

Looks like its coming along awesome. :worthy: :worthy:

Originally posted by asmallsol+Oct 29 2003, 10:44 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Oct 29 2003, 11:28 PM
i dont see why it wont. E's closes...

I think they are talking about the manifold. since the hood curves down, and the manifold looks level to the top of the engine, it might be tight.

the hood doesn't make its drastic swoop down until the very front of the radiator support. the manifold is about an inch shorter than the valve cover.

if it doesn't close, im cutting a whole in the fucking hood. simple as that.

FR Manifold > oem pos hood

Originally posted by uconn1150@Oct 29 2003, 10:38 PM
B,
Great job on the IC...it is STRAIGHT! :worthy: What did you do to it after all?

drilled some new mounting holes in the brackets i made, and raised them up. re-clocked the turbo some, and then tightened them down again. ended up with about an inch raise above the lower bumper cross bar, whatever the hell it's called

who knows man.... its taken almost 20 to get this far... and we haven't started the wiring... the electronics... the welding of the exhaust.. the tuning... the "oh shit it doesn't run" diagnostics....

its not going to be this week, thats for sure.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 30 2003, 07:04 AM
who knows man.... its taken almost 20 to get this far... and we haven't started the wiring... the electronics... the welding of the exhaust.. the tuning... the "oh shit it doesn't run" diagnostics....

its not going to be this week, thats for sure.

im guessing you wont have it on the road this year then?

PHEW
Just read the entire thread from start to finish... Looks like it's coming along really nicely!
The thread really isn't as big as I thought it was, mostly filler from useless posts like the one I'm making right now. :)

Back