project: pissedoffsol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Greg down here at Dave's shell, said that if you asked him too, he might be able to come up and help you tune it sat....he is the Hondata dealer/tuner in CT...and he does know his stuff.... ;)

finished up a couple things tonight...

got the wideband fully in the downpipe, all wired up-- but im an idiot and conencted the power to a "glow" power source instead of an acc --- so it only works when the lights are on. lol- quick fix i'll do tomorrow.

got the dump tube on... so my bay will stay clean.

and tried to fuck with the romulator, with no luck.

phiz is coming up tomorrow after work- gonna do some street tuning, then, hes gonna stay the night, and we'll head to the dyno in the morning.

anyway, here's some pics.

DSC01156.JPG

DSC01157.JPG

DSC01158.JPG

DSC01159.JPG

DSC01160.JPG

DSC01161.JPG

DSC01162.JPG

DSC01163.JPG

DSC01164.JPG

DSC01165.JPG

DSC01166.JPG

my camera sucks.

i put the slicks up against the 240 :D didn't come out for shit...

STUPID light. i'd have to say, the 13x8x25" MH slicks with the 13x7.5 lenso wheels mounted weigh less than 1 205/50/15 azeni. its crazy.

edit: the hood finally closes too :)

Last edited by a moderator:
PHiZ said you guys got everything worked out today... I knew he'd love the t3/t67 once he got a ride in it... Hope everything went well tonight, look forward to seeing some badass numbers tomorrow... :)

P.S. It was nice chattin with you for 2 seconds before you gave PHiZ the phone... haha

as guess i am going to say 343...... at wheels.. i dont know anything about the car... just that B had a lot of time and money in it... hence... pae 53...

Sorry I didn't come down today guys... I'm sick... I would have come down if you couldn't have gotten the romulator and stuff working, but when PHiZ called and said that you guys got it working, it was a bit of relief for me...

I'm going back to bed now... Hope all is going well.

Originally posted by HardLowrdRanger@Aug 28 2004, 03:43 AM
PHiZ said you guys got everything worked out today... I knew he'd love the t3/t67 once he got a ride in it... Hope everything went well tonight, look forward to seeing some badass numbers tomorrow... :)

P.S. It was nice chattin with you for 2 seconds before you gave PHiZ the phone... haha
[post=382965]Quoted post[/post]​

haha that was you?

fuck- i wish i knew more peoples real names.

i posted some results of the run so far in the northeat forum, under pissed off dyno event. :( not good so far....

were breaking up at 6k a little bit... and then it just swan dives to 9:1 a/f

Back