project: pissedoffsol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 28 2004, 11:53 AM

haha that was you?

fuck- i wish i knew more peoples real names.

i posted some results of the run so far in the northeat forum, under pissed off dyno event. :( not good so far....

were breaking up at 6k a little bit... and then it just swan dives to 9:1 a/f
[post=383003]Quoted post[/post]​

Ya, that was me... My name is James btw... I'll check out the results in the other thread... Have PHiZ hit me up too...

for the record, i did see the car on the dyno and although it made a dismal amount of power- the sounds that motor was making were very arousing

i really hope you stick with it B, because i wanna take another cruise up to CT to take a ride in the full power Del Sol :)

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Aug 29 2004, 06:47 PM

i really hope you stick with it B,

:werd:

Stick With it B, it seems like I'm in the same boat you are, just finding one thing after another that needs to be fixed or finished before the car can run but I know it will all be worth it once it's all ready to go.

My new avatar is my inspiration to get it finished. (you like the layers of dust on the hood? Theres also a shot of the engine bay in my profile if you're interested in seeing how far I've come so far. Sorry taken with a picture phone :p )

But don't give up!

:-/

i'm just broke.... and tired of spening more money....

i dunno.... im just going to let it sit for a while... get some money back... and take it fromt ehre

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 29 2004, 11:45 PM
:-/

i'm just broke.... and tired of spening more money.... 

i dunno....  im just going to let it sit for a while...  get some money back...  and take it fromt ehre
[post=383513]Quoted post[/post]​

i'm with you Bri on the tired of spending more money......Though i prolly didn;t spend near the money you have....shrug...10k+ into my car so far....And i'm am ripping pissed at the results...All i need is some asshat who knows how to fucking tune an LT1 and i will see the results i want...Sad thing is.....More and more Shops are denying work to LT1 Vettes...95% of their business now is Ls1 engines...I might have to consider selling my car and getting a C5..

I have one more shot..Dez Racing in MA....I talked to them and they have done Lt1/Lt4 Vettes with Superchargers in them and i know the guy who had an Procharged LT4 with Lt Headers and Full exhaust made 430rwhp....and Another guy made 405 with an Lt1....so i think these guys are my last hope..Another $450 for the tune...will put me just over 8k in this SCer project....but if i can see 380+ then i will be satisfied....not happy.... 400+ will make me happy...

Same here....I dumped over a year into the AE86...and nothing wants to work right, I've missed too many drift events and autocrosses...I am about to call it a year...I have one more goal to make...and thats the DGTA North vs South in MD on Oct 17th....by then the AE86 should be running strong and dependable, and hopefully I'll have a Z to make it down there too. But since I have to miss the drift clinic this wed that I already signed up for...I'll be going down to the drift event with very little seat time....but I have a month left to prep 2 cars and get the tires and trailer situated. My CRX has been dead for nearly a year, and right now I am repairing the driveway so my landlord will be a little bit happier...since I have to litterally suck up to him to let me stay a little bit longer until the house's downpayment get here from Japan and Thialand..and that could be a month or so...then to find and settle on a house and get ready to move out. But this season is deffinately not a good year for me and the cars... In fact...I might have to let 2 of them go.....the AE86 and the CRX...and focus on building a Z since everything is so much easier to do with them....but next year I will be ripping up the tires like a mofo.... :ph34r:

i hear that.. i think i made it to 1 auto x and 2 drift out events this year. that's it.

fuck cars. im selling out. lol

at least a month from now... i'm broke.

saturday cost me $350 bucks + a p28 ecu (re-sale about $125)
plus, i still gotta fix all the problems...

and im in debt 3k right now...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 30 2004, 08:52 AM
at least a month from now... i'm broke.

saturday cost me $350 bucks + a p28 ecu (re-sale about $125)
plus, i still gotta fix all the problems...

and im in debt 3k right now...
[post=383622]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey me too!!!!! lol about $3500

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 30 2004, 06:46 AM
i'm really tempted to sell out and get a G35....
[post=383640]Quoted post[/post]​

get the 6MT mmmm sexay....

Hell yeah dude i would....G35 is a nice ride......

I'm tempted to sell as well....Only problem is i won't have the funds to make mods to a C5 if i buy one.....

can't you use LT1 Edit on your corvette? Why not spend the $$ and buy the stuff so you can tune yourself... :)

Back