PS3 online ID

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I really haven't heard anything about that one, so I can't comment on it. If you like the 360 controller layout though, they do make after-market PS3 controllers with the left joystick up where the directional pad usually is so that it feels more like a 360 controller...
yeah i seen those ones, i didnt like them cause it wasnt a bluetooth controller. the one i pointed out is a bluetooth controller

yeah i seen those ones, i didnt like them cause it wasnt a bluetooth controller. the one i pointed out is a bluetooth controller

They make a conversion box to use your 360 controller on your PS3 and vise versa. The 360 controller box is only like $35.. the one for PS3 to xbox is like $80... Turbo switches and all. But, you do have to use a wired controller.

Any of those 3rd party controllers always blow ass. I have never played on a good one, except those sega style street fighter controllers capcom made, those are sick.

PSN: mistamaser
gasmes right know are :mw2-nba live 09-madden 09 and my favorite mortal kombat vs DC universe

Ps3 ID: MyPONYplaysMAMBA

Bought this thing last December and it's been sitting at my friend's house since. I finally went and got it the other day and been playing COD: MW2.

Since this thing has been revived, I'm looking for some people to do spec ops on modern warfare.

Guess Im going to have to pick up Black Ops as it seems everyone has made the move from MW2.

I think you'd be good at it. Our playstyles are similar and my K/D is much higher on BO, so I think it's catered more towards rushing...

I think you'd be good at it. Our playstyles are similar and my K/D is much higher on BO, so I think it's catered more towards rushing...
ooh is that what you call it?
i would have chosen something like genocide, or massiveassraep

2Q==
1650061-cod_emblem_001_super.jpg

1651731-imag0193_super.jpg

63a441b7_b802_5e6b.jpg

1299673822-70.jpg

Last edited:
Did you get banned from the emblem maker Ethan? I noticed you haven't had an emblem for a long time...

I haven't been on in forever.. my last one was a lama with huge balls.

Back