question for everyone

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 90 accord@Oct 13 2002, 10:42 PM
lol. i ono... i see all them uglt ass guys with the hot gf's, and now i'm one of them, lol. i'm beginning to think that the hot women like the ugly guys, and the ugly ones like the hot guys

:werd:

thongs r nice. just get here some white cotton underwear for her , send her to my girlfriends house and ill take care of the rest...shes in good hands. :D

lmfao.. ebay thongs are the shizzy!! the thought is kinda gross maybe thats why they are so cheap.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Oct 14 2002, 02:38 AM
where are u at? anyway, if you want, there are places on the internet that sell thongs. i will see what i can find :)

and by the way, yea...she is very pretty.

i live in phoenix.. we are gunna go looking around at a binch of places tomorrow so i'll see whats going on then :D

thanks mang, i know, i'm a lucky guy :)

i sure as hell won't, let alone the internet, lmao

good luck. hope you find it. just try some lingerie sections of normal stores. thongs are pretty much the norm these days..at least they are around here.

Originally posted by bte15@Oct 15 2002, 06:38 AM
bet your girl does not have legs and abs like that but it does look nice

thats pretty fucked up, thats like saying my girl is fat and ugly

but anyway, we went, and i bought her like 6 new ones, lol

NO FUCKING YELLOW ONES!!!! i was pissed, lol.

g-strings that are the tie kind rool ;) :D :worthy:

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Oct 16 2002, 12:58 AM
shit! have fun!! lol :) i thought u said it was for a joke...you dawg!

well i thought so too, but they were 5 for 15 bucks, so why not... she found a 6th pair she likes, so i bought them for her also.. beside getting me some brownie points, i also got an eye full, because she modeled them all for me :D she decided to wear the tie-on g-string, and well, it didn;t stay tied for long...

dayum.jpg

work it boyeeeeeee!! :) :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Back