question on my turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

aidan

i just bought a t3 turbo and a turbo manifold and intercooler and blow off valve for my b16 integra is there aney more parts i will need to buy.And is it hard to fit it my self have a good bit of engine now how

Originally posted by aidan@Jun 15 2005, 06:36 PM
i just bought a t3 turbo and a turbo manifold and intercooler and blow off valve for my b16 integra is there aney more parts i will need to buy.And is it hard to fit it my self have a good bit of engine now how
[post=512628]Quoted post[/post]​

is there anymore parts to buy for a turbo setup? yeah thats not even half the stuff you need.

what about injectors, fuel management, charge pipes, downpipe, oil lines, boost gauge?

if you need to ask that question you probably shouldnt be turboing your car.

Originally posted by CoreyR+Jun 15 2005, 06:50 PM-->
@Jun 15 2005, 06:36 PM

is there anymore parts to buy for a turbo setup? yeah thats not even half the stuff you need.

what about injectors, fuel management, charge pipes, downpipe, oil lines, boost gauge?

[post=512634]Quoted post[/post]​

i have my injecters changed all wready from gray to blue injecters got the oil lines with the kit.have the car chiped all wready super chiped.and have my blitz boost gage to have all the pipes to for the intercooler to

Originally posted by aidan+Jun 15 2005, 07:08 PM-->
Originally posted by CoreyR@Jun 15 2005, 06:50 PM
aidan
@Jun 15 2005, 06:36 PM

[post=512634]Quoted post[/post]​

i have my injecters changed all ready from gray to blue injecters got the oil lines with the kit.have the car chiped all ready super chiped.and have my blitz boost gage to have all the pipes to for the intercooler to
[post=512643]Quoted post[/post]​

you cant just have your car chipped. it will have to be specifically tuned to accomodate all the extra air from your boost.

you may or may not need a wastegate depending on if your turbo is internally gated or not. besides pipng, fuel management and maybe some more gauges(egt, oil pressure, etc) you sound about right.

---this should be in the turbo section ;)

wtf are blue injectors???

seriously dude, you need to slow down, read, and do some research and ask specific questions. People who post like this usually come back a week later and say "What happened? I see blue smoke everywhere, and now my car won't start"

boost is not just something you can slap on like an intake.

.... and moving to the FI forum...

Back