quick Hp for Accord?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JdmAccord90'

Hey guyz i have a 90 honda accord with just a cat back "Fsudo" N1 exuast and i really hate losing to gay integras that think they are cool. So if i could have some ideas for some quick horsepower i have like 900 bucks to spend so if i can get some brands of things that produce some gains that would be nice. Thx

Haha were you being serious? Dont buy headers? Cold-Air intake? Cam-gears? Port and polish? That is what i was talking about nothing like one thing cause i just bought a T25 turbo too and that will add some horses after i install that. i was just asking for name brands and things i should do first like headers.

Well apparently you don't know anything about going turbo, you cannot use a header with a turbo you need a manifold BTW it's not 'headers'.

Basically you have to make up your mind, turbo or NA, if your going NA go ahead find a nice header, CAI, Full exhaust.. than work rebuilding the engines internals man I could go on and on you need to know what your goal is for FI or NA and let us know than we can suggest what you want..

well if you dont wanna loose then go for it non of the other stuff will make you produce enough power to even be close to a integra

Save your money and get a swap then buy mods.
BTW if you got a turbo then spend the money to put it on.

Thx guyz for your input. i guess i'll just look around and buy some piping for the T25 turbo i have in just spend the money and get that put in by an import shop. You guyz have any idea what that will cost to get it put in and have it tuned and all the piping and everything so i have a general perspective of how much money i should be looking to spend?

you need a hell of a lot more shit that just a T25 and some piping...

i think you need to do a lot more research on turbos or you're gonna get ass raped by any shop you go to...

H22, bolt in affair for an accord, 200 easy HP, and you should be happy with that power increase...

you wanna smoke integras, and you have 500 bucks, then go nitrous...

and a price on a custom built turbo... probably around 2K for a decent setup, especially considering all the parts you still need to acquire...
look into a DIY kit...
i hear the DSM turbo manifold will bolt to an F22 with slight modification... and you already have the T25...
tubing, oil lines, intercooler, FMU, and you'll be ready to throw a rod...

good luck

...............I am just being reall, there is no quick and easy way to have more hp in a accord,

.................just cut the car in a half, way too heavy

Originally posted by Sergey P.A.@Mar 28 2004, 03:45 AM
...............I am just being reall, there is no quick and easy way to have more hp in a accord,

.................just cut the car in a half, way too heavy

:lol: :lol:

save up for a swap , or go to Homemadeturbo.com

Back