RACE WARZ!!!!!!1111!!!!!bb

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ya know... you could just link the site--- not the damn referral link to help you.

what the gayyyyyy??

i raced butternuts three times, first time a fan? spilled oil and i spun out, second time my engine failed? brand new car with engine package 3, and third time a fan threw a bottle breaking my windshield and i lost...

F you butternuts... f you
lol

Its teh gay... I mean, you just click race and it tells you what happens. It doesn't even have a slide show or stick figures or anything.

You kick his ass
he kicks your ass
a fan shits all over the place and causes him to crash
you win!

like friggin $30 bucks.. a single liter of gas is $300 dollars..

I'll stick with my Live For Speed

Originally posted by phyregod@Aug 12 2005, 04:20 PM
Its teh gay... I mean, you just click race and it tells you what happens. It doesn't even have a slide show or stick figures or anything.

You kick his ass
he kicks your ass
a fan shits all over the place and causes him to crash
you win!

like friggin $30 bucks.. a single liter of gas is $300 dollars..

I'll stick with my Live For Speed
[post=539404]Quoted post[/post]​

I havn't played live for speed in like forever lol...it gets laggy with alot of peeps on it...plus like I dled it on azurus but it won't let me play it anymore it says its installed wrong on my computer...and im sick of resetting my gears everytime I want to play

Originally posted by reckedracing@Aug 12 2005, 03:20 PM
what the gayyyyyy??

i raced butternuts three times, first time a fan? spilled oil and i spun out, second time my engine failed? brand new car with engine package 3, and third time a fan threw a bottle breaking my windshield and i lost...

F you butternuts... f you
lol
[post=539357]Quoted post[/post]​

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA BOW DOWN TO ME!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: but yeah this site is gay.

im on there softfubu...i can only win when i race in cruising. When i raced three of you guys i lost all three races.

Back