Recent Movie Reviews??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMilan

So, anyone seen some decent movies as of late.

heard hellboy and that movie with the rock in it came out on the top two, but I can't see myself seeing either, so any suggestions???

hmmmm....so no new comdies out that are worthy.

I keep watching Old School on DVD like every other day....

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind = :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Japanese Story = :thumbsup: but it's kinda unsettling
Torque = fun to watch, but kinda silly... but that Monet girl is :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Originally posted by JDMilan@Apr 6 2004, 11:59 AM
hmmmm....so no new comdies out that are worthy.

I keep watching Old School on DVD like every other day....

word.

I need to buy that soundtrack. :)

Old School is such a great movie. Laughs all the way through.

I seen the movie, Dawn of the Dead a couple weeks ago. Good movie, sorta funny at some parts. It was supposed to be a remake but I never saw the first one. :shrug2:

I really liked Starsky and Hutch- granted some of the humor was retarded unless your 5 years old, but overall it was a pretty funny movie-

hell boy was alllright...what was with the kiss scene at the end?? he's huge and red

i seen taking lives with angelina jolie....alright movie...she gets naked, so its good...top three movies of all time: Braveheart, the last samurai, and old school...

Dawn of the dead was pretty cool. I am a big fan of the originals. Dawn of the dead, day of the dead, night of the living dead. I was impressed by the new one. nice and gorey :) other than that, there hasnt really been any good movies ive seen. went and saw the passion... it was stupid i though. but dawn of the dead is a good movie to see

never saw the first one, maybe I'll go rent it tonight

Back