reckless driving ticket

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

just to be on the safe side you should start practicing shoving large items up your ass... maybe the ass rapage wont hurt so much if you are unlucky enough to end up in that situation

you most likely won't go to jail.
probably lose your license for 30-60 days, have to pay a stupid fine, and do 40 hrs or something of community service.

a lot of my friends have gotten wrecless tickets before and that's what happened to them

i say get out of WA state... go live with some friends for a little while while you set up a new identity... try to get an under the table job tending bar or something... something that pays cash where you can make a good amount on tips... dont ever go back to WA... dont contact any of your friends or family or they will be able to track you down... start a new life where no one knows you... and dont drive like a jackass in residential areas any more, or you will have to do it all over again

Dude, I think I'd rather get it up the butt for a week from bubba than pay your insurance. They're the ones who are going to rape you for the next 10 years.

i think they will just drop him and he will pay like hell when he finds new

So you ran into a parked car? Well if you want minimum coverage, thats going to cost you 400 a month, and our medical coverage starts at 50. That only includes the medic pissing in your wounds if you get bit by a snake.

i started this thread for help..not your pointless answers.

If you really want some damn help, contact an attorney, let him assrape you. We're not lawyers, judges or city clerk officials. Go ask the people who do this for a living for some help. Until then you're going to get smartass responses because you did something stupid and by Hondaswap law, we're allowed to insult you for your stupidity.

If you really want some damn help, contact an attorney, let him assrape you. We're not lawyers, judges or city clerk officials. Go ask the people who do this for a living for some help. Until then you're going to get smartass responses because you did something stupid and by Hondaswap law, we're allowed to insult you for your stupidity.

werd....HS lawyers will Own j00!!!!:lol:

for real. if this your first offense just let the judge know your an idiot for what you did and that you are more than happy to pay the consequences. Show him your a man and an he will show you respect. Alot of time they go easy on you....especially if this is your first offense.

i think you'll get a hefty fine and community service along with driving school. I dont see jail time with mr assfucker.

Just remember to say, Yes your Honor or No your Honor. They want you to say it like that. I know someone that got scolded by the judge for not addressing him properly.

i say get out of WA state... go live with some friends for a little while while you set up a new identity... try to get an under the table job tending bar or something... something that pays cash where you can make a good amount on tips... dont ever go back to WA... dont contact any of your friends or family or they will be able to track you down... start a new life where no one knows you... and dont drive like a jackass in residential areas any more, or you will have to do it all over again
100% Agreed +rep

They're not going to jail you. If the were, you'd already be in jail or if you have multiple offenses. Insurance should cover whatever you hit and if not, you're going to have to pay.

Last edited:
Back