Represent !

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OGMatt

Not a real OG lol
Hey I know we had some HS decals before but sold out. Can we make some again? Pleeeese!!!!:D

Hmm. I wish I could dig some up. I have some at my mom's house I had made back in HS.

We will be undergoing a re-branding in a couple months, so i'm holding off until i have the artwork solid.

what do you mean re branding ?

I've decided to leave vbulletin as our forum engine. Internet Brands ruined them. The upcoming release is garbage. Many big board admins feel the same way. Most of them are going to IPB or just staying on their current version for the rest of their site's life. I'm not willing to do that.

I've been working on some new custom software which will eventually power hondaswap. With it, i will be re-branding HS in terms of logo, design, etc.

HS will still be HS.... just getting a face lift and some layout and usability changes along side of it. This won't be happening for at LEAST a couple months. I have a LONG way to go on the software still.

I don't really want to talk too much more about it at this early stage, as there's no solid dates or anything like that set in stone yet.

ahh i see. poll on logos maybe lol.

Last edited:
I just noticed I made B's sig.....lol.

Lemme know when you're taking submissions for GUI art or other graphic design. I'm working on my portfolio again, I'll start working on a few ideas.

Lemme know when you're taking submissions for GUI art or other graphic design. I'm working on my portfolio again, I'll start working on a few ideas.

Don't do anything for this website...I need some steampunk guages and a steampunk dash designed and made for the Z asap. That's your new job.;)

you won't have to re-register. at worst, you'll have to re-set your password because the hash won't be the same.

Back