Reuptation update

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Damn, I liked my stars. Now we need to keep repping E, and take away from dickskate.

Did you and E have a little fight about him having more jew stars than you? He talked too much shit so you took the stars away and made it too hard for him to get them all back.

No, he broke 75,000 points, which factored out, was all the stars and pips available.

So, we had to make each unit worth more otherwise he would be stuck at topped out forever.

i would have been ok with him being stuck there.

we have the "like" system now which should make up for it. lol

I can't see any of them anymore anyways. :(Either the format of the site has changed or my network Admin. has blocked more stuff... It's all jacked up. :(

you can't the pips?

Maybe they blocked the CDN. and in that case, most of the site won't look right.

you can't the pips?

Maybe they blocked the CDN. and in that case, most of the site won't look right.

They must have. Everything is different now. I can't see any of the smileys, the reps, avatars or anything. Even the typing looks different. At least they didn't block the entire site altogether though, and I can always get on here with my Android anyways. :)

Back