Rice-iest Part Of YOUR Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hmm. The only thing that's a giveaway on my car is really the exhaust... and I get enough challenges as it is. I don't need to advertise, nor do I want to.

denjis are nice but i cant find them, ican find knockoffs but where can you get real ones???
the JDM vision amber corner lenses are tight ($150)

mine too that is the only thing that i have that makes my car look fast tot he untrained eye of corse if you look hard enough you can spot the rota'a and that it is lowered that is all i got exterior wise

Hell yeah I did. Drove alot straighter of a line and wasnt as loose in the back at high speeds!

Originally posted by knowledge@Oct 17 2002, 05:54 AM
Got my spoiler and clear corners! I like my spoiler very stable now at 110 MPH. At least it aint aluminum!

<-- stable at 150 without body kit and without spoiler

If you put one on you would notice the difference too! Belive me its alot more stable at high speeds! I dont care what everyone thinks but if its a functional spoiler and a functional kit, than I am all for it!

Originally posted by knowledge@Oct 18 2002, 05:55 AM
If you put one on you would notice the difference too! Belive me its alot more stable at high speeds! I dont care what everyone thinks but if its a functional spoiler and a functional kit, than I am all for it!

The problem is that there really aren't that many funtional kits/spoilers on the market for Hondas.

if you got a hb, you can get one from mugen or spoon but they arent the rice shit. they are small and you can barly notice them

tight i am past 100 posts. damn that means i had 250 on the first board, 100 or so on the second and 100 on this one so i am up to like 450 not bad, i gave myself a pat on the back, shit my ass is getting bigger! lol

look at my post count, and compare my ass to it
lol

Back