Rice ??????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i wish i had pics of my car on the net so i could post here and see what everyone thinks... haha soon, very very soon!!!

btw :werd: E_SolSi... you broke it down to a science :worthy:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Dec 24 2002, 12:12 AM
a sleeper.... a dx sedan, full interior, baby seat in the back stock steelies with hubcaps and a custom exhaust that is no louder than stock and has a 2" tip on it IS a sleeper

Yes, my car is a sleeper!

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Dec 24 2002, 02:56 PM
thanks alot!! for saying that my car is the shiT!

JDM B16 with Hondata is NOT ghey :)

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Dec 24 2002, 02:56 PM
thanks alot!! for saying that my car is the shiT!

2 bad its a pic before the slipstreams :lol:

here is a bad ass car:
PC150029_1.jpg

just a little dirty (note to self- it isnt a rally car)
PA200086.JPG

:worthy: to my bodyroll

so maybe its not that great..... yet

BTW, Chet what suspension do you have? Whatever it is, it's the shizzy, NO wheel gap, y0! That's the shit I need!

Originally posted by Prowler@Dec 24 2002, 09:29 PM
sig.jpg

0WNZ 98T3G

that 1st pic might be the only one of my car where it is actually dirtyr than yours, and at least my pics arnt fugged up :fuckyou:

lol j/k man

hey afipunk-
its been a while but one night a few months ago my friend and i were going to PC to watch a movie. he was in his 98 supra TT and i was in my black sol, we were playing with a rustang on the way to the theater and passed it. when we turned around there was a purple 4 door civic that turned around with us. i slowed down so the civ could get beside me and the driver of the civ asked me what all i had. then the civ rev'd and jumped a lil bit, so i downshifted and preceeded to walk away from it until turning into the movie theater. was that you? this whole time we have lived so close to eachother and never met, but after seeing that pic of your car on the first page of this thread i remembered that night and that would be crazy if it was you.
there were 2 guys in the civic, if that helps i dunno, like i said its been a few months, but your car looks like that civic.

Brian what year is your sol, how much mileage and how much you want for it again?

What rims and tires are on your car?

Originally posted by micah@Dec 26 2002, 11:03 AM
hey afipunk-
its been a while but one night a few months ago my friend and i were going to PC to watch a movie. he was in his 98 supra TT and i was in my black sol, we were playing with a rustang on the way to the theater and passed it. when we turned around there was a purple 4 door civic that turned around with us. i slowed down so the civ could get beside me and the driver of the civ asked me what all i had. then the civ rev'd and jumped a lil bit, so i downshifted and preceeded to walk away from it until turning into the movie theater. was that you? this whole time we have lived so close to eachother and never met, but after seeing that pic of your car on the first page of this thread i remembered that night and that would be crazy if it was you.
there were 2 guys in the civic, if that helps i dunno, like i said its been a few months, but your car looks like that civic.

Nah, that's not me...I'm not stupid enough to race a B16 sol with just my AEM intake and exhaust :lol:

You should see some pictures now. It's worse than yours :fuckyou:
I'll take them tomorrow WITH MY GOOD WHEELS ON !!!!!

Originally posted by Prowler@Dec 28 2002, 08:01 PM
You should see some pictures now. It's worse than yours :fuckyou:
I'll take them tomorrow WITH MY GOOD WHEELS ON !!!!!

Shit, my good wheels ARE on in my pic :)

Originally posted by IceBolt@Dec 28 2002, 04:16 PM
Brian what year is your sol, how much mileage and how much you want for it again?

What rims and tires are on your car?

well, im trying to sell the wheels separetly right now.. but i'll throw them on the car if you are serious

#1, i wont ship the car- if you want it, you have to come pick it up. Im in CT.

with the volks, stereo, strut bars, exhaust, suspension, intake, etc- everything on it- i want 5500 for it. low 150k on it
no wheels (stellies instead) 4500
no bars no wheels 4300
im not taking anything else off -- it will go with the car if it goes.

send me a PM if you are serious... cuz i gotta find another car before i sell it.

Back