Road Racing This Weekend!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Calesta@Feb 21 2003, 11:39 PM
Nice. The season is about to start in the Texas area... so I'll be buying a helmet soon.

where at? at a real track? all i know about is the scca parking lot stuff.

Originally posted by SixtySecondAssassin+Feb 24 2003, 12:16 AM-->
@Feb 21 2003, 11:39 PM
Nice. The season is about to start in the Texas area... so I'll be buying a helmet soon.

where at? at a real track? all i know about is the scca parking lot stuff.

Not sure... it's just something I "feel". :lol:

I'll let you know when I find out.

Originally posted by chris@Feb 23 2003, 03:46 PM
for the track ... hawk blues, i live by them...literally. but dont drive them on the street, u wont stop at all when they are cold. if u need a decent price let me know mike... and glad u had a good time out there, i am jealous

ya, find out about the hawk blues for wilwood dynalite calipers :) and maybe a cheap street pad also, since i need those now too, lol! but, ya, had a great time i can't wait till the next day. oh chris, also, ghettoracer was my instructor :) he's a cool guy.

damn that looks like fun! what is your suspension setup? i noticed its low and doesnt roll much.

yep, frank, i let him drive my car in his class with me as the passenger.... holy moly, that guy can drive! he scared the piss out of me, hahaha. for suspension i have the tein ss coilovers with pillowball upper mounts, strut bars front and rear, lower tie bar and a type r rear sway bar. yes, the car was very fun to drive on the track, frank also commented on how much fun it was to drive :D

haha frank...check dan`s comments about him taht he posted! =P he's a good guy, nice life, spends it mostly at the track. the hawk street pad is a good pad as well, if u dont want to switch back and forth. carbotech is a really good pad as well, friend runs their race pad at the track.

Is it me.... or is there people stalking you in karts?

\|/
V
s3e58892fb41c5.jpg

Back