S2000 type-r?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

project

hi im new here (sort of, never posted) anyways my question is that why is there no S2000 type-r? there's the integra R, civic R, and even the euro accord R, so why no S2000 R? Its been itching at my head for quite a long time now, so if anyone has an idea why it would greatly keep me from scratching my head all day.

thanks...

:werd:

everything's gotta be type ARRRRRRRRR for all these kids nowdays to like it. shit, if they made an element type-ARRRRRR im sure high school sophmores would be running around with led exhaust tips and wings trying to race matrix's and vibe's.

my dic is Type R,

lol,

how can you improve the S2000, I don't know,

hey I know what you can do, put some ricer stickers, you know like GTR SIr and a big DOK ViTeK sticker too, that should make it type r,

Well....if this guy can make an Element an SiR or a Type R........

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

Then I can make any S2000 a Type R in 2 minutes and for under $10.....

:huh:

project is that anwer to your question, type RRRRRR is out there, you just have to look for it, lol,

you will eventually find even rare GTR type R,

<_< har har....yea pick on the little guy. I was not talking about a riced out s2k with a ferrari badge but rather a track tuned(as in circuit racing) s2k. i was reading up on an article on how the honda's "poor-man's supercar" the nsx, has its own "type-arrr." so it got me wondering. well i guess you can't make a car that does "pin you to your seat action" any better...

right time for me to grow up and shut up...

well if you think about it- if they made an s2000 type r, they would then be into the same HP range as the NSX and could therefore be fighting with one of their own models for sales- Which i suppose could be benficial....but could also deter potential customers......or i'm way off base here and i could be completely wrong, which is probably the case

Originally posted by project@Feb 11 2004, 08:21 PM
<_< har har....yea pick on the little guy. I was not talking about a riced out s2k with a ferrari badge but rather a track tuned(as in circuit racing) s2k. i was reading up on an article on how the honda's "poor-man's supercar" the nsx, has its own "type-arrr." so it got me wondering. well i guess you can't make a car that does "pin you to your seat action" any better...

right time for me to grow up and shut up...

Well, for the joking aside...you can add a wing, like pictured below, or have the paint that matches the true Type R, but..as a post above stated..."why fawk wit perfection"

ku721-img600x450-1076314066dsc00207.jpg

640x480-m002583248540021.jpg

the wite one is owesome,

what about the top S2k, I think the wing is not installed right, it looks that is leaning to one side, what you think,?

there isn't much you can improve on an S2000. 2.0L VTEC 240hp engine (120hp per liter), 9k RPM redline, 6 speed close ratio tranny, standard LSD. I'm sure there are a few other things I missed, but you get the point.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Feb 12 2004, 12:30 AM
there isn't much you can improve on an S2000. 2.0L VTEC 240hp engine (120hp per liter), 9k RPM redline, 6 speed close ratio tranny, standard LSD. I'm sure there are a few other things I missed, but you get the point.

Actually Honda did improve on the 00-03 model.

it's called the 2004 S2000

2.2L DOHC VTEC I4, although it has the same hp rating, the torque is upped by like 10 or so ft lbs, mid range is improved, redline is lowered, it's still RWD, still has a close ratio 6 sp, still has a digi tach and still pins you to the seat.

it also has new 10 spoke rims as opposed to the 5 spokes on the previous model.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Feb 12 2004, 01:18 AM
ive always hated the look of the spoon s2k, most likely due to gt3.

Its a badass car in GT3....however my miata outhandles it with the same suspension. :ph34r:

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Feb 12 2004, 01:12 AM
hmm I see I need to update my knowledge on the S2000 before I post.

I retract my previous post.

sorry didn't mean to make you look dumb or whatever... if ya wanna read up on it, this is where I did it at... (besides the march issue of Sport Compact car which just tested the car out)

2004 S2000 :worthy:

Back