Sad new's...yesterday my neighbor died.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

for 90k, you'd be stupid not to buy it.

hell, i'll go halves on it if you need a silent investor (aka, i'm not going to do shit to it but front some cash.. lol)

i've never seen the inside, but if its at least livable, the place is easily worth 175k

I'm talking to my sister now. She needs a place, and has 4 kids and pays $2000 a month RENT.

I'm talking to my sister now. She needs a place, and has 4 kids and pays $2000 a month RENT.

You need to sell her better than that.

"I'm talking to my sister now. Its hard to hear her though, being that she is in a pillow fight with 15 other half naked women. She has big boobs and will pay you unreasonable amounts of rent."

When I went inside to place the A/C in the window for him last year....

"That 70's Show" came to mind. It's like a time warp inside...everything is decored as the late 60's and early 70's.

well...the wife is seriously thinking about it... she wants to do an investment with her parents money. Her cousin in NY bought a three story building in NY, Manhatten, and then later on bought the building next to it...also 3 stories... and they rent out 5 of the 6 floors. Then they rented another building, and opened a mexican restaurant, and then they split up. Ex husband keeps one building and she keeps the other building and the restaurant.

"And now they hate each other, but at least they have tons of money... What do you think ?"

"I think that's horrible"

"I don't care what you think. You're poor, and this is what we're doing"

No thank you.

Back