Saturn uses Honda

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by silver+Mar 30 2004, 07:44 PM-->
cycloneb18c3
@Mar 30 2004, 08:17 PM
are they turbo diesels?

most diesels are..

my Isuzu isn't turbo, although I have been looking for upgrades for it. I've even seen a picture of someone stuffin a RB26DETT in one. It looked tight and is probably something I would if I could afford it.

do any of you relize how many domestic manufactures use import motors now. almost everyone has combined companies. i mean there really isnt a true american made car anymore. even if they are made here, most of the parts are imported from another country. but best of all honda still owns everyone in the auto industry. ofcourse nissan is right there too. i dunno i kinda frown on this new saturn shit. i really have never been a big fan of them. they seem to have alot of problems, especially with the tranny. B)

I only rember that it was a small diesel no big one and it wont see america and it may be turbo cant rember.

From the very beginning the Saturn was based in Japan. My argument:

The Saturn was very close to the Geo Storm. Who designed the Storm ?

-> Steve

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 30 2004, 09:03 AM
old news hommie. GM and honda have been working together for years

I wasn't going to post in this thread, but oh well- +1 for me.

Honda selling engines to GM is really old news.

Originally posted by Celerity@Mar 31 2004, 01:43 PM

-> Steve

Oh Steve- nobody ever designed any Geo... GM just bought cars from other makes and put Geo tags on them. Not a single Geo is a GM only car.

Storm = Isuzu Impulse
Metro = Suzuki Swift
Tracker = Suzuki Sidekick
Prizm = Toyota Corolla

I don't think that GM had too much say in the design of each one of those cars...

Originally posted by Calesta+Apr 1 2004, 12:14 PM-->
@Mar 31 2004, 01:43 PM

-> Steve

Oh Steve- nobody ever designed any Geo... GM just bought cars from other makes and put Geo tags on them. Not a single Geo is a GM only car.

Storm = Isuzu Impulse
Metro = Suzuki Swift
Tracker = Suzuki Sidekick
Prizm = Toyota Corolla

I don't think that GM had too much say in the design of each one of those cars...

:withstupid:

Back