Sexy Rexy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LOL it's exalant but it was truly the scaryest drive home of my life. I couldn't see shit and I was hidro planing at like 70. Soooo scary. ...... Btw if I just stood around all day I would still be up there ;)

I am a good mechanic. :thumbsup: to myself. :)

Sometime in the near future I'll stick a timing light on her and well get it dialed in. Did your CEL come on?

I do not like japanese
BF.gif
BF.gif
BF.gif

You join this forum and comment on this thread just to say that? You're an idiot.

Uh, I think theres a rex behind that pole there... That CRX was never hide and go seek champion, was it?

is something going on with HS? i see alot of x's

Earlier it was Effin up. Pics, smileys, and such weren't loading for some season. I tried three different browsers with the same results.

it ok now but yeaf it fine now. hmmmm

anyway back to topic.. i like Japanese, many american cars suck. especially GM. :)

Oh, you mean like your S10? Yea, thought so. Marching to the beat of the Generals drum, aren't we?

I do not like japanese
BF.gif
BF.gif
BF.gif

just defending.....

and yes many american cars suck. especially the modernized gm's ^_^My truck is old school and while slow in this time period, its still more reliable and easy to work on than the newer ones.

Its sad to say since i'm a chevy fan but, i have to now seperate the old with the new because of its downfall:(

update: so brad came over this weekend and we put on my bra for the winter and i got the heat gun out for him to take the 80's style decals off...thanks brad

DSCF4689.jpg

DSCF4691.jpg

DSCF4692.jpg

DSCF4695.jpg

oh and heres a pic of the stripped decal:

DSCF4684.jpg

so these are the wheels i want ... will look just like this except real :)

crxdrawing.jpg
They are MB wheels Five X and they are cheap :p

Back