Si motor in hf body

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CrXRacr

Okay I've decided to swap in an Si motor into my hf temporarily because my d15 is getting ready to blow, and I can get the d16 pretty cheap. Anyhow, what do I need to get besides the motor to make this run. They're both multi-point injection so I shouldnt have any problem with that. Besides getting an Si ECU, what else do i need?

:D I recently did that swap had a hf and put a si engine into it. basically just use a si engine and an si ecu. You need to remove the egr valve crap. on the firewall on the left side. normally 4 vacume lines come off of it. Youll only need 2 with the si engine. Im having a brain fart on which ones but you should be able to figure it out with hit or miss. If you find the egr valve and remove it then thier is only 2 hoses left and its pretty easy to figure out. Aslo I had to slightly modify the fuel hose coming off of the fuel filter (youll see what I mean) besides that it was pretty easy. AIM jdubspeeds if you have anymore questions.

-Justin

Back