sigh... another build thread. but this one will also end without epicness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oh i was also coached on one session by a mutual friend, andre hartanto (honda challenge driver) so that didnt hurt haha.
haha, you know Andrie too? He lives down the street from me. I got my JRZ's off him and he installed my diff. He's corner balancing my Honda on Saturday. Good guy.

FYI:
Try to keep both hands on the wheel all the time; you spend too much time holding onto your shifter. And don't worry about the stereo also.. ;)

Last edited:
haha, you know Andrie too? He lives down the street from me. I got my JRZ's off him and he installed my diff. He's corner balancing my Honda on Saturday. Good guy.

FYI:
Try to keep both hands on the wheel all the time; you spend too much time holding onto your shifter. And don't worry about the stereo also.. ;)

hahaha yea he is a friend of a friend. super nice guy. fast as fuck too. he took my buddy's s2k out and he came back with all four brakes smoking haha. gave me awesome pointers on some corners that i i was having trouble with (mainly the turn after the corkscrew. spun out there and got black flagged.

yea, my technique deff needs work. haha at one point i grab the steering wheel at a very odd angle, then you see me shake my head because the turn felt really slow.
needsinstructor.jpg

Okay....enough talk about the Fit....lets get that CeRX going!! Get a camera in that thing and lets see those Porsche boys cry a little.

My car has been irritating me (think my trans is bad......) so bad that I'm getting a 2005-2007 4runner for a DD and gonna track my EGg in the next year. If I get it to that point, we'll have to meet up at Laguna Seca.

And I love how you passed that Miata.....I heard they are no joke at the track.

its on! next track day at laguna seca is in feb. next track day for me is on the 26th of this month at thunder hill. wish my crx was done for it :(

Last edited:
Was that an NCRC event you were at? If so my buddy banged up his White Evo X. :(

You going to the Dec 31's Laguna date? I'm going to try and make that one.

Was that an NCRC event you were at? If so my buddy banged up his White Evo X. :(

You going to the Dec 31's Laguna date? I'm going to try and make that one.

yes! i saw that car after the crash. that crash cleanup cut into my groups time. fucker.

i dont think i am going to the 12-31 track day because i have thunder hill on the 26th.

ya, he felt bad about holding others up. I guess he was way out there in the gravel. Since he had no brakes they had to lift the front wheels to tow him out; which is not good on AWD center diffs..

Who is doing thunderhill on the 26th?

ya, he felt bad about holding others up. I guess he was way out there in the gravel. Since he had no brakes they had to lift the front wheels to tow him out; which is not good on AWD center diffs..

Who is doing thunderhill on the 26th?

hopefully the drifters wont be too annoying.

TunerPlayground said:

We can only hate on drifting lol Or we can e-brake the hell out of it. Although I could see it bugging me too if they were all over the place and like a bunch of monkeys with their foot on the gas, e-brake, gas, gas, brake, gas......to a 5 minute delay spin out.

We can only hate on drifting lol Or we can e-brake the hell out of it. Although I could see it bugging me too if they were all over the place and like a bunch of monkeys with their foot on the gas, e-brake, gas, gas, brake, gas......to a 5 minute delay spin out.

i just dont want to be in the middle of a good lap and be held up by some asshole that takes up 3/4 of the track because he is going through the turn sideways and slow as shit. i know its going to happen and i am tempted to just get a refund on my money or sell my spot because of it. but seat time is seat time.

Ok enough about racing...do some work on your car!

and we have doors and a front bumper. i am officially done painting my car!
2011-01-02_16-17-05_338.jpg

Back