sigh... another build thread. but this one will also end without epicness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Thats a odd color gray but it looks good, can't wait to see it on the track...

dolphin-racing-photomanipulation.jpg

yea it was the only grey i could find that had zero metallic or pearl in it. its saab dolphin gray.

i honestly gotta say i didnt expect this thing to be such a great build looking at the pics of how you got it... youve done a GREAT fucking job man!

3935681444_81968c1af9_b.jpg

3935679884_4bd8b2918e_b.jpg

DSCN1027.jpg

DSCN1142.jpg

DSCN1229.jpg

2011-01-02_16-17-05_338.jpg

i honestly gotta say i didnt expect this thing to be such a great build looking at the pics of how you got it... youve done a GREAT fucking job man!

3935681444_81968c1af9_b.jpg

3935679884_4bd8b2918e_b.jpg

DSCN1027.jpg

DSCN1142.jpg

DSCN1229.jpg

2011-01-02_16-17-05_338.jpg

haha thanks man!
damn, looking at the pictures in that order makes you really see how far this car has come. i have learned so much about cars rebuilding this car and part of it that keeps me going and interested is getting your guys feedback on it. so thank all you guys for that. :thankyou2:

your welcome man! keep up the good work!

wouldn't it be funny if the engine just said KNOCKATOCDOTABOOM when you started it... lmfao just kidding

Last edited:
your welcome man! keep up the good work!

wouldn't it be funny if the engine just said KNOCKATOCDOTABOOM when you started it... lmfao just kidding

if that happened, id just part it out and get a K20 :ph34r:

So whats the next step for this thing?

next step is to get the fuel system in order, get gauges/switches/ignitioncylinder and key so i can wrap the dash in synthetic suede and get my front windshield in. then more wiring and a bunch of other shit i need. i am shooting to have it done by my birthday which is in may.

well not to be an asshole but i kinda hope you get some fun out of it and it blows.. lmao

sorry but you did just tease us like that!^_^

haha no worries. if the engine does blow, i will learn about how not to let an engine blow up and i wont let it happen ever again. mistakes are lessons in disguise.

next step is to get the fuel system in order, get gauges/switches/ignitioncylinder and key so i can wrap the dash in synthetic suede and get my front windshield in. then more wiring and a bunch of other shit i need. i am shooting to have it done by my birthday which is in may.

Not too far away then.

hmmm money whats that? i dont think iv ever had any of it... is that the green stuff?

i think we can all relate to the whole money holdup.... with me, not enough money, not enough time.... yay...

Back