sniper suspects in custody!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

did y'all know that the word sin simply translates into "error". yep.

if god wanted us to all be perfect, he would have made us all perfect.

yep, that was them for sure, did you hear about how they had their car setup? i guess he could fold down his seats from the inside, and lay down in a prone position and had a hole through the trunk of the car, where he would fire from... insane

Originally posted by B16@Oct 25 2002, 12:44 AM
yep, that was them for sure, did you hear about how they had their car setup? i guess he could fold down his seats from the inside, and lay down in a prone position and had a hole through the trunk of the car, where he would fire from... insane

yea man. that is hardcore!!! from what ive been seeing on cnn, it looks like he lost custody of his son/stepson during a brief and unfair court hearing, where he felt the court did not understand his situation and then his ex took the kid and disappeared. his divorce lawyer said he was a very reasonable man and always acted appropriately. i kinda feel sorry for him cause all he wanted was to be a dad to his kid, and i can understand why he would be pissed enough to go out and kill people..though i would never take those thoughts seriously...but if i was an elite trained army sniper...

hehe that dude would have never gotten caught if he didnt 'communicate' with the police. If the police want to 'talk' to you....that is one thing you dont wanna do.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy+Oct 25 2002, 01:17 AM-->
@Oct 25 2002, 12:44 AM

yea man. that is hardcore!!! from what ive been seeing on cnn, it looks like he lost custody of his son/stepson during a brief and unfair court hearing, where he felt the court did not understand his situation and then his ex took the kid and disappeared. his divorce lawyer said he was a very reasonable man and always acted appropriately. i kinda feel sorry for him cause all he wanted was to be a dad to his kid, and i can understand why he would be pissed enough to go out and kill people..though i would never take those thoughts seriously...but if i was an elite trained army sniper...

Yeah he had 2 holes in the trunk... one for the barrel and one for the scope. In the trunk I guess they found a tripod and a scope! That was good thinking! If he wanted to be a father that bad, why the hell did he choose to drag his son along on a killing spree? He shoulda took him to the ball game or even the race track!!!! This makes me wanna bring my daughter along with me while I go rape some random people so we can bond better. J/K WTF was this guy on?? I wouldn't be surprised if they found a crack pipe and a sheet of LSD in the trunk also!

i love the way everyone was looking for a white minivan or a white cargo van.. but he's rollin in a dark blue box chevy caprice... he had to have been laughing at that shit

police leak fake info all the time... they say that to make the snipers feel like there in the clear...so they might do it again and make more mistakes.

I have always thought of a way to pull off a crime without being caught. The thing is all the smart people of the world that could pull off a crime without being cought stick with actually working for stuff. The retards of the world are the ones that try to get away with crap but they are too dumb to pull it off. The people in oceans 11, Bandits and the heights are fucking smart as hell so they would be able to pull it off. I think it is alway funny when some loser holds up a 7-11 with a gun, steal $473 and slurpees, get cought and spend 15 years in prison for armed robbery. If i ever was going to do something like that, it would be a shit load of cash, rob a real stash

Psh... What a noob. Does anyone remember what story B was talking about someone got pulled over and went to jail for?

wow! old names here. lol

i don't remember the story in details.... someone got pulled over and then arrested cuz he 'matched a susppect' or some shit and didn't get out for 3 days till they found the real guy.

Of course, that might be completely wrong... its been 7 years. lol

Ah, gotcha. My dad told me about when they did that to him too. Some guy in a white Tempest with a blue top robbed a gas station. Guess what car he had? The other white Tempest with a blue top in Ohio. So the cops pull him over, yank him out the window, cuff him, throw all his shit out on the ground, realize they got the wrong guy, and unhook him and drive off. All his shit is still scattered all over the ground.

Back