So I just got a 15 day notice to move out...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

move out ...fuck ur landlords gf up the booty and she will be thankfull to you... LOL

Just thought I'd add one little update to this, since i don't think I posted it yet.

As I was moving out, I did end up cleaning my whole bathroom, toilet last, with his kitchen sponge, no cleaner or anything like that, just water and the sponge, then I put it back in the kitchen.

I moved most of my stuff into the new place now. Its a room in an apt, master bedroom and my own bath, about $200 cheaper a month than the last place, in a shittier area but I can deal with it for now.

When I helped my ex roommate move out of his house into mine,

we pinned her panties to the front door
poured pepper on the ceiling fan
Set the digital thermostat to heat the house in the day, and then down at night. Not a big deal, except we switched the A/C to the same schedule.
removed the battery powered door bell and unzipped her favorite couch cushion. Inserted the button in the pillow, zipped it back up.
Criscoed the raillings.
took her dresser drawers out and flipped them over, carefully placing all the items back in.
put her tampons in the mail box
and filled her douche with Sprite

As I was moving out, I did end up cleaning my whole bathroom, toilet last, with his kitchen sponge, no cleaner or anything like that, just water and the sponge, then I put it back in the kitchen.

Aww, you should have used his tooth brush for that job.

I actually did it like 2 days before I had to be out, and saw them wiping stuff with it the same day. The funny thing is, the next day the dude was all coughing up a bunch of nasty stuff. Not sure if it was related though.

When I helped my ex roommate move out of his house into mine,

we pinned her panties to the front door
poured pepper on the ceiling fan
Set the digital thermostat to heat the house in the day, and then down at night. Not a big deal, except we switched the A/C to the same schedule.
removed the battery powered door bell and unzipped her favorite couch cushion. Inserted the button in the pillow, zipped it back up.
Criscoed the raillings.
took her dresser drawers out and flipped them over, carefully placing all the items back in.
put her tampons in the mail box
and filled her douche with Sprite

Oh my god, those are some of the most creative things I've ever heard for that kind of shit ahahahhahah. That's fucking awesome.

One of my favs is the door bell one.

Back