so, is get_nick on some crazy vacation?

Where is get_nick?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nice. Do you guys get paid at all?
i don't. a lot of people use it as a training ground for college/nfl/arena.
league rules that no one gets paid
nobody is supposed to get paid, but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen. "ringers" come through sometimes. like the seattle team often brings up some people from portland for games. we still beat that ass though and the owners still have to pay them. i've heard anywhere from $100 to $500 a game. but they dont' play that many games. only when it's a big one. our owner has been a part of the league for years and knows a lot of people. he has a loyal following so a lot of players jumped this year to play for him. this is the first year of our team too. we are an expansion team and going undefeated. pretty unusual.

also, if a player gets paid, it would take away from any eligibility for college, even though most aren't interested in that, but rather nfl and arena.

So let me get this straight...you play a sport and subsequently, provide entertainment for people who, I assume, pay to see you, however cheap the tickets may be. I realize that it is great training and all...I dunno, I don't do anything that makes money for someone else, for free...not questioning your judgement, just saying...

So let me get this straight...you play a sport and subsequently, provide entertainment for people who, I assume, pay to see you, however cheap the tickets may be. I realize that it is great training and all...I dunno, I don't do anything that makes money for someone else, for free...not questioning your judgement, just saying...
haha, dude, we have about 30 people show up per game. they gave each player 4 season tickets to distribute. most people dont' pay. we play on high school fields and spend about $900 game between refs and field costs.

sidenote, we won saturday and play september 6th for league championship. we are still ranked #4 in the nation.

Oh, I was thinking of arena football. I used to work at this gym and the owner would leave to play arena football every fall. I'm pretty sure he got paid but a lot more than 30 people showed up.

He was abducted by aliens, they gave him an anal probe and now he refuses to leave citing "further research must be done"

i caught him on im this weekend for like 5 min. he's alive. just 'getting his shit together' as he calls it.

im sticking with my original story and saying the Federales got his ass, and he's sitting back in a Mexican prison

I don't think getting bent over a bench and anally raped by Dirty Sanchez is considered "sitting". Maybe if he was bent over a chair? Poor guy :(

Been a while, good luck getting all your shit together.

Back