So what'd you get? Christmas '07

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey nick...my 10 year old brother got one of those Havoc Heli's. those things are pretty damn cool. right now all he can dowith it is go up and down. hes still trying to figure out how to make it do turns.

sounds like everyone had a great haul this year :)

i did. Somehow this year fely like the best one. Maybe its because i have a real job with steady income or if it was just the gifts. Somehow this was by far the best. The food was better too:D

I did pretty good this year I think. I got a "Bow before me, for I am root" shirt, a little model of an AT-AT from star wars, some thermal shirts (I don't do well in cold), and a couple of gift cards.

Bought my girlfriend a coat she's really been wanting, and got myself a new jacket while we were there since she always complains about my old one being torn up. Gonna pitch in for a new hard drive for my cousins server since he's running out of space and keeps all of the games, music, and all that for all of the people around here on storage. I'm waiting for my Scanguage II to come in the mail that I bought for myself with the work bonus I had left over. :) It'll be a nice addition to the yaris.

I got the kids everything they wanted except for video games... surprisingly.

I recieved: a newly built desktop optimized for my gaming habits (I don't think anyone cares to hear all the specific pieces)
300 bucks in visa gift cards to spend on whatever (this will go to clothes because I need some new clothes badly)
Socks (YES! Needed them)
A new laser mouse
A new uber headset
Lots of hugs, kisses, love, and food...

The best part is the kids, really, and having fun (or making fun) of your family and friends in a group over some good home cooked food.

As long as the kids had fun... that's what it's all about.

Bridgestone Potenza RE-01R tires (sexy)
Brita Water filter for filtering vodka
Gift cards to Best Buy

Columbia snow boots
Shooting Rest
Car charger for my Zune
Luggage
one of those Air Hog RC Helicopters
Plus some cash, a 40 dollar gift card to Best Buy

All in all very nice all practical stuff which is good.

The boy on the other hand made out like a freaking bandit. I am not going to attempt listing all of the shit he got.

Brita Water filter for filtering vodka

yess! Brita is clutch when it comes to alcohol. Last newyears we had to drill out the cork of the champagn bottles because we lacked a bottle opener. We used the brita to filter out all the balsa fragments.

I got clothes, a camera, money, and the Tsunami front lip and BC rear lip to go on my car(see attatchment for photos)...oh yeah and a sweet bubbler

Attachments

• newcar.GIF
    newcar.GIF
    65 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Computer Desk
Some Water Tornado Thing
Braveheart DVD
Set of 3 Steven Segal DVDs
Alabama paperweight
Alabama Jacket/Hat rack to mount on wall
Alabama Magazines
Some Kitchen Crap (bowls and stuff)
Some Word Seach Electronic Handheld Game Thingy
$200 in Lowes Gift Cards
$100 in American Eagle Gift Cards
$200 Cash

compressor, paint gun, air brush, air chisel, impact gun, adgustable wrenches, and some clothes. My friends and family did gooood!! lol

60 inch 1080p Hd tv
Viper alarm
3 stack tool box
Ice Auger(fishing)
Cologne
Best Buy card 50 $
Bass pro shops card 75$
170 piece tool kit
new cell phone
and last but most important
January appointment to drop my shit off to get my gsr swap + finally put in+
what!!!!!

I love christmas, I think my family likes me ?

Back