Spent a little money on the car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's it? Comon...

How do you spell your name, Slammed?

Dude, what the fuck is your problem?

Emo is a type of music, is it not? Isnt it about being sad and suicidal, or something, yea... well whatever it is... its fucking gay.

You need to grow up man, seriously. It doesnt matter if you didnt ask for opinions, they are going to tossed out there.

I have Bosche Platinum +4 plugs, and I have MAYBE 8K miles on them.... guess what... they are fucking cracked like you explained. Yea, real big bargain for $3 a piece, eh? No, not really.

So again, I say calm the fuck down. Usually your posts are constructive and well written, I noticed a lot of gramatical errors as well as spelling, sounds like youre tired or drunk... or got sand in the vagina. Calm down take some midol, it will all be ok.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
i'm running Bosch platinums and they suck.. the car feels more sluggish that before i changed them..

Or maybe you're just retarded. Either way. You all are good at fuckin up a nice complacent thread.

no i'm not retarded.. ok.. i was just stating my opinion about the Bosch platinums.. i was running NGKs before and they were better after being abused than these ran brand new.. and we're not fuckin up your thread.. if you post, then you're asking for opinions in my eyes..

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back