steering column problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

illmatik

I just bought this 00 LS and he said it was broken into or whatever and that everything was fixed. The steering wheel locks when I take out the key and the blinkers work fine. the thing is that its a little crooked and I can only move the steering wheel up and down slightly like a few CM up n down. the blinkers and the plastic piece are crooked clockwise is there anyway i can adjust this so it can be straight?? also one question with the locks, if the passenger lock switch is disconnected will the power locks still work?

Quoted post[/post]]
I just bought this 00 LS and he said it was broken into or whatever and that everything was fixed. The steering wheel locks when I take out the key and the blinkers work fine. the thing is that its a little crooked and I can only move the steering wheel up and down slightly like a few CM up n down. the blinkers and the plastic piece are crooked clockwise is there anyway i can adjust this so it can be straight?? also one question with the locks, if the passenger lock switch is disconnected will the power locks still work?
Same thing happened to my girl's car, i couldn't get it straight no matter what i tried to use, live with it.
No, the powerlocks won't work if the passenger side is diconnected, same with the windows... both need to be there to complete the circuit.

Back