sttelers or cardinals?

super bowl

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oh, and did anybody notice how horribly b failed at spelling steelers on the title?

B isn't a sports fan. Not surprising, nor do I think he really cares.

I predict Steelers. :D It was pretty boring until the 4th quarter though.

I dunno, some of the hits in the first half were amazing... and how can you be bored by an interception which turned into a 100 yard return for a TD to end the half? lol

Pitt got flustered at the end you could tell, and kinda beat the hell out of a few people, but its cool. They came through. Anyone else see the boss slide into the camera?

yeah that was kinda funny. I enjoyed the fact that The Max Weinberg Seven were playing with them.

did anybody notice how the steelers got a shitload of calls. it was super bowl 40 all over again.

kurt warner pass, the phantom roadburger td AGAIN, harrison not getting ejected for throwing punches and kicking a guy on the ground, no steelers penalties in the first 20 minutes of the second half, they had 4 first downs by penalty, the mystery holding penalty in the defensive backs to hines ward.

the game was annoying. madden and gifford were sucking the steelers nuts from kickoff.

it was a joke, hence why i said the super bowl is gay.
https://hondaswap.com/members-lounge/super-bowl-teh-ghey-241750/

Now for the important stuff:

2009 Superbowl Ads

Favorites?

Nothing really fall-out-of-your-chair funny this year (Doritos crystal ball is the only one that even tried, really), but I think my favorites are the Monster.com ad, Pepsuber, e-trade baby golf and the Miller 1 second ad (just for the fact that someone has finally done what has been predicted for decades).

Last edited:
The doritos crystal ball one was great. I enjoyed the career one with the koala getting punched just for the fact that the koala got punched.

Back