Superbowl Sunday Y0!

whos gonna win?

• Oakland Raid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Never watch TV here. Got cable and a nice flatscreen Toshiba, but it still doesn't matter. I record 24 when I'm at work and watch that in free time (drool.... Elisha Cuthbert). Maybe the occasional Boston Public, The Practice, and Simpsons. Everything else is crap. I have better things to do, like kick my car, search for a hot gf, and post whore.

BTW, go
drlTB1.jpg

My TV hasn't been turned off in literally 2 weeks, but I watch a lot of movies and little shows. I'm not like most of the kids who watch MTV and notice they are playing a lot of pop/punk rock shit and think its cool to listen to it and then run out and be like the mindless crowd. WTF is up with that? The whole skater phase happened when I was in middle school and now all of the middle schoolers and most 9-10th graders are trying to be gothic, "freaks", punks, and skater bitches? My ex-gf, who will be 17 in May, went from herself to death metal listening and other stupid shit just b/c in her town, its considered cool.

Sorry, I had to rant about that b/c its so fucking annoying.

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jan 26 2003, 11:55 PM
...who watch MTV and notice they are playing a lot of pop/punk rock shit and think its cool to listen to it and then run out and be like the mindless crowd...

Funny how rebellion is cool some weeks huh :lol:

weird now the gothic phase is the "in" thing now. anywayz, oak town RAIDER all the way. (not like i care but oakland is closer to home).

OMG LMFAO @ the Reebok commercial... where all the office workers are getting plowed by terry tate!!! lolololllololololollollloollllooooololl

and BTW, i just won $425 on a football pool... stage 3 clutch y0!!!!!!

woooooo woooo

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jan 26 2003, 08:45 PM
In Oakland,the whistles are no longer going wooooooooo woooooooooooooooo.

They changed to BOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOO

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Jan 26 2003, 01:21 PM
Raiders all the way...I hope the Raider fans destroy San Diego in an all out game victory riot. :D

mlm faggot.

I wonder if bubb rubb was yelling woooooWOOOOOOOOOOOoo when the Raiders got a touchdown.

to be honest i am a raider fan, the type of fan who has painted face already, but today was a sad showing by the raiders... the Raiders Nation was silenced this day :unsure:

As a Bronco fan, I must say it was gorgeous watching Gannon get intercepted 5 times and the Bucs defense making the supposed high-powered Oakland offense look like a bunch of high school girls trying to play football.

Back