Superbowl Sunday Y0!

whos gonna win?

• Oakland Raid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by one zexy crx@Jan 26 2003, 05:57 PM
OMG LMFAO @ the Reebok commercial... where all the office workers are getting plowed by terry tate!!! lolololllololololollollloollllooooololl

and BTW, i just won $425 on a football pool... stage 3 clutch y0!!!!!!

woooooo woooo

lololol that commercial OWNED, hahah, those office workers were getting OWNED!! for some reason it seemed like the chicks were getting hit the hardest!!! but, back to the game, i thought Oakland was going to make a comeback that 4th quarter, then that interception was thrown, then it was over :(

Originally posted by B16+Jan 27 2003, 09:23 PM-->
one zexy crx
@Jan 26 2003, 05:57 PM
OMG LMFAO @ the Reebok commercial... where all the office workers are getting plowed by terry tate!!! lolololllololololollollloollllooooololl

and BTW, i just won $425 on a football pool... stage 3 clutch y0!!!!!!

woooooo woooo

lololol that commercial OWNED, hahah, those office workers were getting OWNED!! for some reason it seemed like the chicks were getting hit the hardest!!! but, back to the game, i thought Oakland was going to make a comeback that 4th quarter, then that interception was thrown, then it was over :(

You guys suck,we had to see the game on a military station and they put their own commercials in it,did I mention they suck?

that commerical was great

2nd favorite was the horse in feild with the zebra as a ref "this ref is a jackass" "no i do belive that is a zebra" :lol:

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jan 27 2003, 03:37 PM
that commerical was great

2nd favorite was the horse in feild with the zebra as a ref "this ref is a jackass" "no i do belive that is a zebra" :lol:

:withstupid: :werd:

I know this is a little late, but GO BUCS!!!! I had a great night last night PARTY!!!

It's funny how the Raider's fans, the most bad ass fans with the black hole and all that quiet down when they loose so horribly to the bucs.
The best offense is a good defense

Originally posted by TRuggiero_@Jan 27 2003, 04:03 PM
It's funny how the Raider's fans, the most bad ass fans with the black hole and all that quiet down when they loose so horribly to the bucs.

quiet down? did you not see the news? the dumb ass ghetto oakland fans started a fucking riot!! that is by no means quiet.

Originally posted by B16+Jan 27 2003, 07:16 PM-->
TRuggiero_
@Jan 27 2003, 04:03 PM

quiet down? did you not see the news? the dumb ass ghetto oakland fans started a fucking riot!! that is by no means quiet.

I've seen organized geese create bigger riots. I'm rather dissapointed.

East Oakland is were its at, trust me you wont be saying that if you were there, reppin the 707 right here <<< Raider Nation Memeber... :angry:

lol- dude, you're a couple days late on thie one bro :)
all good though

Originally posted by RicanRacer253@Jan 30 2003, 06:34 AM
East Oakland is were its at, trust me you wont be saying that if you were there, reppin the 707 right here <<< Raider Nation Memeber... :angry:

707 is vallejo isnt it? how is that east oakland?? i thought oaktown was nickel dime territory :p

Originally posted by 2 litre EG+Jan 30 2003, 02:07 PM-->
RicanRacer253
@Jan 30 2003, 06:34 AM

707 is vallejo isnt it? how is that east oakland?? i thought oaktown was nickel dime territory :p

Yea 707 is most of northern Cali

I'm 707 also over here in VV. But then again I'm a SF fan.. screw the raiders:)

Back