Supercharger

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

integra dude

i have a b18c engine in a 97 integra. what would be the best supercahrger for it? and about how many extra horses would i get?

Generally expect around a 40% increase in horsepower.There is arguments over which is the better type,do a search and you should find a couple threads on the subject.

Roots style like the JRSC have power on demand. Centrifugel (sp?) like Vortec have lag and need to spool, just like a turbo.

It just all depends. IMO, with the price of the JRSC, I would just go turbo and have more top end power.

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jan 26 2003, 05:23 PM
Roots style like the JRSC have power on demand. Centrifugel (sp?) like Vortec have lag and need to spool, just like a turbo.

It just all depends. IMO, with the price of the JRSC, I would just go turbo and have more top end power.

u can get a jrsc slightly used on ebay for lik 1500$ for a b18c, thats half the price of a turbo kit, i hav a 1990 teg with a b18a, and im thinkin about swappin in a b18c and then superchargin it, look for my post under forced induction...it is an arugment between vortech and jrsc, it should help u out

Back