suspension

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I put on the agx/neuspeed race combo yesterday. I just took it for a little spin and didn't do anything too dramatic, its actually not a bad ride at all IMO. I did all the work in my basement garage, its a pretty steep incline, and I didn't bottom out. Camber looks a little shady tho.

Now the roof only comes up to like my ribs or so. :lol:

Originally posted by chris@Oct 20 2002, 05:31 AM
i personally like ae86 with f20c, gotta keep that honda reliability

now that sounds interesting :)

yeah i dont know....

i'd love to get the n1's... but it is a street car, not a track car- so that leads me back to the HA's. but i don't like the fact that they don't drop the car a lot. I like being low.

as for the skyline swap... its a dream....

Who has APC coilovers?

Mine's dropped 2.25" front and 2" in the back, with 16x7 tires on 205/40's, and I scrape on everything.

Originally posted by Prowler@Oct 20 2002, 11:28 PM
Who has APC coilovers?

that sucks dude...

I'm dropped close to 4, and don't scrape on much of anything

I'm referring to you, or were they Ractive? I get the cheap crap mixed up all the times. At least I know my Matrix are running better than most skunk2's in town.

lol yeah i have ractive...

only cuz when i bought them... i knew nothing better.... its amazing how much i have learned over the past 3 years

I'll second B on that. I've had my rex for 2 yrs now and boy am I glad I met you guys. Didn't know were to start with all this import shit.. summit, jegs, an mail order catalog suchs balls for imports

shit, just 3 years ago up here... NO ONE was hooking up hondas in any way OTHER than rice. this whole fast thing is just starting to get big in the northeast if you ask me

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 20 2002, 07:20 PM
yeah i dont know....

i'd love to get the n1's... but it is a street car, not a track car- so that leads me back to the HA's. but i don't like the fact that they don't drop the car a lot. I like being low.

as for the skyline swap... its a dream....

i hear the ss's will let you go from like 2.5" - 4" drop, is that enough for you? hehe

Originally posted by B16+Oct 20 2002, 08:25 PM-->
@Oct 20 2002, 05:31 AM
i personally like ae86 with f20c, gotta keep that honda reliability

now that sounds interesting :)

yuup, someone else thought it was a good idea as well:

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/morejapanpics/v...rc=ph%26.view=t

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/morejapanpics/v...rc=ph%26.view=t

sorry mod'S its not honda related, but it is swap related =P

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 21 2002, 12:31 AM
ss = super street.

thats the low end

i want top of the line

actually, tein SS are the replacement for the HA:s they are phasing the HA out. it is the exact same thing as the HA but does not have the helper spring (which is useless in my opinion). so they are not that low end, they retain the same 16 way adjustability of the HA as well. we installed them on a dc2 a little while ago. u can slam the car extrememly low with them. and they ride great. 850 out the door isnt a bad price either. :D

Back