The Most Hated On Civic Ever.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by karnash@Mar 16 2003, 08:12 PM
THE only reason that guy did all that shit to his car was because he saw other people doing it to their cars
and decided he wanted to copy them.

he is NOT an originator, but merely an imitator.

bottom line. someone lock this thread......

everyone in this world should be considered an imitator then... none of us are the first to go LS/VTEC, CR/VTEC, GSR/T, LS/T etc etc... i know LJ wasnt the first to go with the Feel's Wide Body on his car... the actual first person to purchase a Feels Wide Body in the US is a guy from northern california... i believe the name of his shop was MAS Wheel Warehouse... but everyone would say, "oh LJ is the shiet, he is the first wide body civic..." AHEM, BULLSHIT!!! he likes his car like that then let him be. personally i wouldn't be caught rolling in the car, but eh :p

rixXxceboy: Gold civic in Honda Tuning? Paul Ho from Injen right? i havent read the article but if he said he was the fastest in his area he was full of shit!!! lol his buddy Kareem used to smoke him every fuckin day!!!! LMAO!!! its koo though, paul was fast and still is... i just cant believe he said he was the fastest, puahahaha :lol: :lol:

anyways, Karnash, how you gonna ask someone to lock the thread when your the one who started all this haha... im sure everyone on the board prolly thinks the car is hideous but there are some of us who will give credit where it's due... oh well whatever

honestly i changed my mind. im trying to get the record for the post that has been viewed the most times.....
only 2000 more views to go.....

and yes, but to counter your arguement about us not being the first to go ls/vtec etc...
we dont see what is under the hood of the car we are racing normally and vice versa. all they see are your tailights....
with a car that SOLELY relies on visual looks to get "props" then it becomes a problem. i.e. all show cars.
i could spend 938459834 dollars getting my stock ex to run 11's and still run as fast as the guy who did the first ls/vtec swap....
thats my point of view tho.....

to me, when i see a "show" car, i think, it looks fast. why else would they put the skyscraper wing, body kits, shitload of stickers
etc etc etc etal. so bottom line, if your shit looks fast, make it so. because if not, you will always have people like me laughing (and smoking)
you on a daily basis. im not impressed with your wide bodys or how many aem sticker you got or your coffee can exhaust.

IM impressed when you hand me my ass on a silver platter from 5 car lengths ahead.
then you get my respect.

(im not talkin to "you" personally 2liter....just "you" the public in general)

Originally posted by karnash@Mar 14 2003, 04:16 PM
no no no no no. i have NEVER come from the show scene. yes my friend owns a show that specializes primarily in air bags.....

but NO i have NEVER EVER EVER owned a show car.

amen never have never will, I don't see having any pride in something that was sponsor built. I could have a fast ass car sleeper style, and get no love frome anyone because it doesn't have a shopping cart wing or alteeeezas. i'm sick of mustang/camaro driving ass ponies givin me shit about rice blablabla, and this asshole is the reason for it.

Originally posted by karnash@Mar 16 2003, 09:59 PM
IM impressed when you hand me my ass on a silver platter from 5 car lengths ahead.
then you get my respect.

oh i understand your point of view, at first i thought you were gonna ask me to run lol... i dont mind

your from so cal arent you? im down to meet up and kick it... and if it comes down to a boring night where we have to run each oter for the fun of it... i dont mind at all :)

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Mar 16 2003, 08:57 PM
rixXxceboy: Gold civic in Honda Tuning? Paul Ho from Injen right? i havent read the article but if he said he was the fastest in his area he was full of shit!!! lol his buddy Kareem used to smoke him every fuckin day!!!! LMAO!!! its koo though, paul was fast and still is... i just cant believe he said he was the fastest, puahahaha :lol: :lol:

no no, its a hatchback from new jersey. :D its got a turbocharged B18c5 with nos.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy+Mar 17 2003, 06:41 AM-->
2 litre EG
@Mar 16 2003, 08:57 PM
rixXxceboy:  Gold civic in Honda Tuning?  Paul Ho from Injen right?  i havent read the article but if he said he was the fastest in his area he was full of shit!!! lol  his buddy Kareem used to smoke him every fuckin day!!!!  LMAO!!!  its koo though, paul was fast and still is... i just cant believe he said he was the fastest, puahahaha   :lol:  :lol:

no no, its a hatchback from new jersey. :D its got a turbocharged B18c5 with nos.

oh alright, just making sure haha :lol:

Anybody see that new NOLOGY Palm Pilot thing? It looks pretty dope. I saw it on an infomercial last night. It's a palm pilot that you plug into your ecu and it can do like a lot of cool shit, check your ecu codes, dyno, quarter mile, a lot of cool shit. It only works for OBD-2 though.

Originally posted by 2 litre EG+Mar 17 2003, 01:14 AM-->
@Mar 16 2003, 09:59 PM
then you get my respect.

oh i understand your point of view, at first i thought you were gonna ask me to run lol... i dont mind

your from so cal arent you? im down to meet up and kick it... and if it comes down to a boring night where we have to run each oter for the fun of it... i dont mind at all :)

fo' sheashy.

We can take a road trip down to Newport Beach (im in p.v./Torrance area)
where all the rich guys who are having mid-lfe crisis are..
driving their bmw, cobras etc etc. and have some fun messing with their egos.
just let me get my motor in first hehe. im doing it the week after finals week this semster.

im shying away from the b16 or b16a2 and thinking of either a ls/gsr tranny or a b20/gsr tranny.

1) it would be alot cheaper than b16 swap
and
2) from what im told, a ls/gsr tranny or b20/gsr tranny in a ek coupe would be faster than a b16(a2) in the same coupe, provided mods were the same (i.e. intake only) and driving ability was same.....

right now im leaning towards the b20 cuz of the 2.0L of displacement B)

Originally posted by machine+Mar 16 2003, 10:28 PM-->
@Mar 14 2003, 04:16 PM
no no no no no. i have NEVER come from the show scene. yes my friend owns a show that specializes primarily in air bags.....

but NO i have NEVER EVER EVER owned a show car.

amen never have never will, I don't see having any pride in something that was sponsor built. I could have a fast ass car sleeper style, and get no love frome anyone because it doesn't have a shopping cart wing or alteeeezas. i'm sick of mustang/camaro driving ass ponies givin me shit about rice blablabla, and this asshole is the reason for it.

Not everything is sponsored built. You get respect among the ppl that matter, the show people, if its built nice and right. You worrying about the performance crowds while driving a show car doesn't make sence. That is 2 completely different crowds. Honda's dont get a bad name from the show scene. Go look at the custom sites, they all hate tezza's also and other bullshit also.

Honda's get a bad name b/c every fucker with a 5 speed civic revs on you thinking their d15b7 is the fastest thing in this world.

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Mar 17 2003, 04:22 PM
Honda's get a bad name b/c every fucker with a 5 speed civic revs on you thinking their d15d7 is the fastest thing in this world.

you know why this is? it is becuase all of their friends have 5 speed civics that are slow as shit
and they think just because THEIR ex, took out their buddies dx, they are fast and furious.

and as for respect? all that matters to me is the look on the other guy's face when im smoking him in his
40,000 sports car.

it is really funny to bring down another male whose ego is 10x bigger than it should be.
i just get a kick out of it. They think just because they drive a mercedeslexusbmw whatever
they are the shit. ummm no.

So, go ahead, call my car a beater cuz i dont have a body kit, expensive rims or 983984 sponsors.....

but at least my paint is clean, my body is straight, and my gsr stocks are shiny as all hell.

Back