The Most Hated On Civic Ever.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i said it how i did because whenever i tell someone i like hondas, they always give me that 'rice burner' shit, and frankly, i'm tired of it.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Mar 14 2003, 02:17 PM
kid chill out , your wack for hating on it. It's obviously a show car, and a fucking nice one.

i agree, the ricer buner thing sucks, but we gotta live with it man. just dont talk to anyone but other import drivers and it shouldnt be a problem

i think its funny that people can get so pissed off about a car that isnt even theres

Originally posted by 98integrals@Mar 14 2003, 10:41 AM

its not the cars, its the fucktard drivers and their badass attidudes that give imports a bad name.

wow. and just when i thought all hope was lost,
somebody comes along and proves me wrong.

you are completely 100% right dude about this statement you just made.

Fucktard drivers and Bad-ass attitudes.....

every where in drive in Southern California i got some mojado in a 1986 toyota corrolla trying to rev on me in my civic in traffic.....
or some Vato loco cholo, leaning to the side...two miles an hour so everybody sees you.

i wish i had a rocket launcher attached to the hood of my car......

THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS WAS JUST A MOVIE........
NO, YOU AND YOUR 1986 TOYOTA CELICA DO NOT LIVE YOUR LIFE A "QUARTER MILE AT A TIME"
NO, YOU DO NOT IMPRESS ME IN YOUR BODY KIT HAVING, 10 MILLION STICKER WEARING, PEP BOYS EXHUAST HAVING PIECE OF SHIT.

I LOOK DOWN UPON YOU, FOR JUMPING ON THE ALLREADY SATURATED BANDWAGON THAT IS EVERYTHING IMPORT.....

if only you knew how fucking stupid you looked in traffic......

it is people like YOU that give people like ME a bad name, with society AND the police.

what a bunch of fucktards.

Tony, you come from the show scene like me, that vid of your friends with their bagged honda's. That car is ugly, i dont like wide bodies, but you gotta respect show cars..

its in your blood bro.. :D

no no no no no. i have NEVER come from the show scene. yes my friend owns a show that specializes primarily in air bags.....

but NO i have NEVER EVER EVER owned a show car.

Car still looks
gaypride.gif

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@Mar 14 2003, 02:34 AM
ok... sorry but i have to say something, sweet, you say if you have more than 5 grand into the exterior of your car, you wont put an engine in it? do you realize if you do something RIGHT how fast 5 grand can fly by? you just dont understand, you get respect if you dont baby your car like an infant because you spent x amount of money on the outside, fuck, look at the gumball 3k, these guys have cars that are worth 100 of the house that you live in, and they treat it like a beater, now THAT gets respect, not some old man in a vette doing 10 under, i want to knock his fuckin teeth out. if you flip through a couple mags you might find one of the sexiest rx7s i have ever seen, he spent 10 grand on his body kit ALONE, and then 8 grand more to have it shipped next day air to the US, and he has like a gagillion HP, now that car is bad ass, i would have wiped my ass with that article had he not done anything to the engine, WHATS THE FUCKING POINT? BUY A GOD DAMN MODEL CAR. anyway... that comment just really gets to me, i guess its my mini-truckin soul speaking out?

Listen to some people 5 grand dont come that easy.
To insure the damn thing aint as easy either. Car shows here .. its all about originality.
Sure theres been more than numerous things done 2 civics, but that doesnt stop me
IF WANTED A DAMN NICE CAR. ID DAMN HELL GET IT. BUT BUDDY?? DO U SEE CASH FLYING OUT OF MY ASS?
Its not like im gonna race people on the street to show that im bad ass.. who does that?
I know people do it....... fuck.. but i doubt the guy in the picture does that. Thats a waste.
I do up my car because I like to make it look pretty....... damn as hell i like the attention good or bad.
F@#% respect.... respect from who?? people who dont matter?
people who will say nice things to my face then bad mouth my car later?
screw that....... If im happy with my car thats all that matters
im not "modifing" it for u. for hondaswap (well maybe just a little). for my friends...for anyone for that matter.
its for myself. screw what people say..
I got my friends.. im not looking to make new friends. or to impress people.. i like my car. thats what counts.
ill baby my car as much as i want.......... cuz i dont have 5 grand to cough up and do it all up again.
U know what i mean?
yeah people spend 10+$$$ on there cars..... if i had the money id do it too. no objection to that!
I dont go on drag strips and show off my car......... or to see how fast my engine is.
if i wanted to spend nearly as much as u say i should with a swap + "cosmetics" i would damned as hell just get a Prelude(stock) and be happy.. no worries.. opps if i crash.. insurance will cough up the $$$$
WHATS THE POINT???? THE POINT IS SOME PEOPLE CANT AFFORD "GOD DAMN MODEL CAR" and do it up.
So whatever............... Think somethings over.. some people aint as Loaded as some. some dont have the time. whatever the case..... get that pole out of ur ASS! and drop the "holy'er than thou" attitude!

Sorry Im not having a good day.... NO OFFENCE BlackJDMdeath

IM GOING CRAZZZZZZYYYYYY

body kits suck and are for :fr: yeah i know some are actually functional but still where are you going to use that functionality of it. in traffic when you need all of that speed, damn i hate what fnf did to the import scene.

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Mar 14 2003, 07:03 PM
damn i hate what fnf did to the import scene.

Body kit existed on civics before that movie. You live in Orlando, hell and welcome to Hot Import Nights and other mini-truckn shows. They have had body kits for yrs and yrs.

I admit, FnF brought more civics out, but fnf didn't have wide body kits, did that? I am tired of ppl blaming that movie for all of the crap ppl see. Everyone (not just you) is quick to blame someone/something else for the cause of problems.

ha ha yeah i know i have seen damn kits for awile here but after that movie it has gotten real bad. i miss how it was a few yrs back, a lot more clean looking cars. now its like every eclipse has a 2 story wing on it or civics with neon windshield wiper squirters. just my opinions.

sweetheart... if anybody knows about insurance, i sure as fuck do, my insurance thought i had a completely stock 89 isuzu pickup, i can't explain to you how much was done in the time im willing to put into this post. short story, i got shit on by an f350. if you have proof of what you have on your car, then your insurance pays for it, not true with things that were IN your car though, like cd's and whatnot, that's home owners insurance... anyway.

it's a showcar, he is building it because he DOES give a fuck what other people think, you also have a show car avatar, which means you like show cars, you would probably like to show your car. in short, you DO care what other people think about your car, you just say differently.

PS- your engine, isnt fast, if you threw it on the drag strip, it wouldnt go anywhere. and coming from somebody that knows, a stock prelude, isn't enough.

I had a really long interesting post written but my goddam power went out but i still want to throw in my .02.
As for the car itself, it's not bad, considering how it looks stock, i'd say it's an improvement. It'd look better if it were shaved, but I'm sure he/she knows that. The car is not the most hated on civic ever, I don't know if you saw it, but I posted the link to this 4th gen green/yellow civic convertible wu-tang P.O.S. on eBay. It was definately in the top 10 of ugliest cars ever.

And finally, it's not cars like this that give import tuners/builders/enthusiasts a bad name. It's the fuckers at Sonic that pull out a 9mm every time they lose. It's they kids who get a Honda for their 15th birthday and think it's fast cause it was on the furiously fast so they drive wrecklessly. The only reason a person would stereotype a Honda is because they are ignorant, I hear shit all the time from domestic owners and I don't give a ____ what they say. If you do care about how everyone says hey you have a Honda, your slow, then sell it, buy yourself a Neon and stop your bitchin.

Back