the winter storm thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I think I'll take the night off anyways....

anyone up for some garage poker?

new is telling me about 2-4 inches, Since i live only a fe miles from the shore they never cna tell whats really going to happen. But i can tell the The g35 will be parked and the explorer will get some 4x4 fun.

Classes after 4:30 just got canceled. Thank god, I didn't want to go to my Intro to Bible study class from 6:30-9. I'm hoping classed get canceled for tomm, I didn't go to them on Monday and it would be nice to have a week off from those classes. Knock on wood.

empty parking lots and snow, or just driving around in snow on empty roads.

tape the button down on the e-brake handle and have a good time.

the only way to have a good time in my 1991 chevy cavalier station wagon

it's grea that so many people that are regulars on this site are from the NE otherwise this wouldn't be a big topic

hey you cant forget us mid-westerners. we are having a shitty storm as well. we have a "blizzard warning" here

empty parking lots and snow, or just driving around in snow on empty roads.

tape the button down on the e-brake handle and have a good time.

the only way to have a good time in my 1991 chevy cavalier station wagon

it's grea that so many people that are regulars on this site are from the NE otherwise this wouldn't be a big topic
I love taping down the button, haha.

ahhhh its a blizzard in INDINANA we are all going to die good thing i have my uncles jeep with front and rear detroit lockers and some 38s well any one wnat to go drift bashing

Heh, I guess were gonna get the coastal part of the storm here in RI. 6-8 inches with icing and a flash refreeze at night on Wed. Fun. Not to mention 45-55mph winds.

Can you say no class? I'm gonna try to go into work and score our F350 utility truck, and then go sideways everywhere.

38's are way too big.....but sounds like fun.

no 38s are good it has 6 in suspension lift and a 1.5 in body lift with custom 4 link bars and a tummy tuck. it has D60s in the front and rear and it has 5.13 gears a atlas t case witn a 4:1 low and a slip yoke eliminator with a custom drive shaft it is mainly a trail jeep but it is fun to drive in the sun and snow.

Also yes i hate people with 4wd that dont know that just cauze they get up to speed they still spin out the same and it dosent stop any better

We got 14in now and 12in more coming tonight with 35-50mph winds im geting mad that my snowmobiles are in northern michigan right now as i could be driving it on the street it a snow emergency. and im not alowed to be out in my car/jeep i hate this white stuff any one have a industrial sized blowdrier i could use in this stuff

I was just downstairs standing on 6 inches of snow on the patio in the front of my building trying to smoke a cig.

Nothing is more annoying that blowing snow and drifts.

us_nyc_closeradar_plus_usen.jpg

ut oh

had a few inches this morning, classes after 5pm were canceled. been raining for a few hours and is supposed to freeze up overnight. possibility classes might be canceled tomorrow, but probably not. we'll see.

Back