These little bastards are gonna get it....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
legitimate Italian businesses? Anyone else find this hard to believe?

Anyone else a big simpsons fan and can point out the reference in the word "legitimate business".

Again, wow.

Just, wow.

I'm in with Smarnash on this.

No one on the east coast knows what it's like on the west coast and even Heartland areas and illegal immigration.

Colorado is BAD with the Mexicans. But there are no gangs, really like there are in CA. Florida knows the Cuban problem, I feel the NE knows the Muslim problem and I understand the Northern parts of the US know the Muslim problem too.

Every region has it's problems, but you guys should all realise that you have to walk a mile in another's shoes.

Illegal Immigrants are a HUGE problem in some areas of the country, LA and San Bernadino being only a small area of that problem.

Wow. Smarnash. You're a small minded nazi.

You have no grasp on anything besides what little bigotry you have left, and your own personal narrow minded agenda. I take it you got fucked out of a job by someone of not your own italian ancestry or maybe you're just a complete fool. You give american's a bad name.

There doesn't seem to be much gang activity around here period, but there are a lot of Mexicans. Maybe I'm not seeing it or they're hiding out or something. Obviously, the NE knows all about gangs and if you're in Jersey, you probably witness some kind of gang activity everyday.

I know what it's like to be a LEGAL imigrant. Not into the US, but I was an imigrant non the less. I don't hate on Mexicans or any other minority that has a dire desire to get into the USA. Believe me, they have damn good reasons, whether you like it or not.

you guys just dont understand....
im with smarnash... illegals are to blame for everything. DUH.

It was humorous at first man, but after a while of seeing you post the same BS post after post, it gets old. Seems like all you want to do here is get into arguements on the internet. Sometimes its better to just not reply to something or just not retaliate.

Yeah, I actually agree with smarnash on a lot of his opinions, but when you post the same shit over and over, and then attack people just to try to piss them off, so you can make witty jokes to feel better about urself, it gets old fast, and it's pretty immature IMHO.
If you feel the need to bring awareness to the immigrant problem, then thanks dude, we now ALL know how terrible these mexicans are making ur life, and the lives of all white americans in california. I understand, you love this country, and ur views are IMO very patriotic. annoyingly repetitive, but patriotic nonetheless.
The only reason I dislike you is ur need to elevate ur own ego by trying to bring others down through insults and offensive comments. I know, it's a fun game to you, but it's very childish. I think that if your tone were a little less harsh, you might be able to sway more people to your point of view than ripping anyone who disagrees with you a new asshole.
I took you off of ignore, but I'm not gonna argue with you, cuz like so many have said, it's retarded. Have a nice day man, dont let the wetbacks bring you down, they're not worth gettin a stress ulcer over.

I love when the blatant bigot pulls the "ignorance card" on all who challenge his argument.

I am not a fan of the immigration situation or illegal immigrants, but that doesn't cause myself to be a blatant racist who voices my slanted and skewed opinions up and down an online forum.

You're no better than anyone once and certainly aren't helping the problem with your shortsighted propoganda. Perhaps if your propoganda was a bit more constructive, it would be more beneficial - but hey, what do I know?

In the end, my family was the first one off the boat. One of the oldest settlements in the country, a grismill town, bares my family's name. Do I find the need to resort to racism and be so ignorant?

The world still turns and it will go on, my friend, with or without your comments. Personally, I don't think they'll be missed if they ceased to exist anymore.

***I'm basing what I'm saying upon the numerous times you've been on the boards and made posts not just about Mexicans but every other race, that has been described using derrogoratory names.

and the indian argument mite be old but it doesnt make it any less valid

I agree with the rest of what you are saying, but this is still a bad argument. So his family did immigrate at one point or another. I'm willing to bet they did it legally though and went through the process of becoming a citizen. They didnt just move in and start demanding that they deserve equal(read more) rights than the citizens of the country. They want all the benefits of being an american citizen without paying for it in any possible way.

I agree with the rest of what you are saying, but this is still a bad argument. So his family did immigrate at one point or another. I'm willing to bet they did it legally though and went through the process of becoming a citizen. They didnt just move in and start demanding that they deserve equal(read more) rights than the citizens of the country. They want all the benefits of being an american citizen without paying for it in any possible way.

ok so smarnashs family mite not have come here illegaly but at some stage someone did. they then decimated the native owners of the land, ignored there laws and made there own. it is then popssible for others to move in 'legaly' . the same thing happened in australia. its like me going to new zealand and killing 90% of them off and then inviting my friends to come live on my new island.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back