Ticked (damn)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

caffeind

I just got my 95 eclipse GSX (owns). The day after i get it, me and some friends are going to wal mart at around 8pm with no cars in sight. I'm behind an ambluance in the left lane, he's going like 40 in a 45, and there is a 55 about 50yards up. I pull out and boss past him and pull back in. I hit about 65 (so i thought) and take my foot off the gas. I'm a good way out of city limits now, maybe 60 yards. A car comes past the ambulance real fast and is gaining on me. I was thinking hmmm, some one to play with, so i tap the brakes down to 55 and boom blue lights. The cop comes up and asks for my license and asks me to get out of the car. He's like do you know how fast you were going? I told him i hit about 65 around the ambulance then slowed down. He said i was doing 70 in the 45. I'm thinking "bs asshole i didnt even hit 65 until i was out of town on the highway. " So he asks if i know how much that ticket was i'm like 168 for 25 over. He went back to his car and wrote me a ticket for 54 in a 45 (44 bucks but a lot better than what it could have been). I'm like no biggy, my parents wont give a shit for that. He gets the bright idea of writing 70/45 $258 on the top of the ticket which is the price for a 30 over ticket. That pissed me off royally. Now i have to pay it on my own (dont have a job) and i cant ask my parents because of what he wrote on it. And if i dont tell them i got a ticket i have to take that class so my insurance doesnt go up because then they'd be pissed i didnt tell them. Anyway, i have 30 bucks (mom gave me a 20 instead of a 10 :D:D) so i'll have it paied, but i still have to take that gay class. Plus you can only do it once a year so if i do get nailed with a 30 over i'm gunna be ass raped.

Luke

oh yeah, he called my car a rice rocket. i wanted to ask him to race me :D

Stock eclipses are relatively slow. My friends 95 GS-T 5 speed has my pos car by 2 car lenghts in the 1320. And no, my car really is slower than poo.

Next time you have a cop say your car is a "rice rocket" ask them what they are implying? Watch how quickly your ticket is voided

Originally posted by caffeind@Jan 12 2003, 11:33 PM
I just got my 95 eclipse GSX (owns).

Stock eclipse gsx's are slow as hell, i whooped them on my old weak ass d15/t. And when you upgrade them to make them fast, you better have a lot of money saved up when your tranny goes out, and enough for a new motor when you find out that it has crankwalk. Not to mention those cars are oveweight pigs.

The only thing that your car "owns" is a repair bill and a trophy for being the fattest car ever.

i raced a gst all modded out yesterday. he came up and rode my ass with a big front mount... so i'm like wtf... so i'm lucky enough to get him at a red light. i knod (spelling?) my head as does he. The light turns green and i let him get a jump on me. So then i lay into it and i passed him like someone shoved a pole into his rims and his tires locked up... then he comes blowing past me after i have BEEN on the brakes...

For a second i was thinking i was on the DSM forums, i'm like damn people i thought we trashed other peoples cars. Btw 6.5 o-60 isnt bad for a stock 4cyl, i beat a GTP (240hp supercharged v6). Anyway dont hate, i'm not a ricer, i never said my car was fast, i said it owns, as in own any honda on any dirt road, or is 2 grand less for a turbo kit. :D:D naw, just kidding i love hondas. keep it real guys

Luke

Fight the ticket! First of all, unless he was actually there on the sides and got you with a gun, the 70mph is only an approximate. Second, like you said, you had just passed the speed limit change. Third, you can (at least here in Michigan) according to law surpass the speed limit by 10 to 15 miles per hour when passing on a 2 lane road. Fourth and finally, what reason do you think that the cop would have to show up to a damn ticket hearing like that for when he knows the judge will just throw it out?

I fought my ticket back in September of me "improperly starting" my car back in May. Cop never showed up.

-John

<~ GST owned me . all he had was an injen intake..... and it was his girls car.... :ghey:
there quick..but they are very unrelyable.

i ran 14.8 stock in a 95 awd talon, how do you guys figure that is slow as hell?

Originally posted by zueke@Jan 13 2003, 10:23 PM
Fight the ticket! First of all, unless he was actually there on the sides and got you with a gun, the 70mph is only an approximate. Second, like you said, you had just passed the speed limit change. Third, you can (at least here in Michigan) according to law surpass the speed limit by 10 to 15 miles per hour when passing on a 2 lane road. Fourth and finally, what reason do you think that the cop would have to show up to a damn ticket hearing like that for when he knows the judge will just throw it out?

I fought my ticket back in September of me "improperly starting" my car back in May. Cop never showed up.

-John

:werd: do it. i can almost guarantee you will not have to pay it...unless the cop shows up (not likely)...and the judge is a complete dickhead (also not likely).

if you guys knew anything about me and lukes location you would know fighting it is pointless.
a friend and i fought a reckless driving/racing on highway ticket a few months ago. we had sworn testimonies of alot of people that were in the area at the time, we had technical proof on how what they said was impossible. the judge threw out the racing part, but not the reckless driving. he couldnt let the cops look like total morons
we live in the backwoods country where freaking everyone is related, especially the local authority. me and luke just dont happen to be from this area so we are pretty much screwed

dude county cops suck i got reckless driving for making a left hand turn out of a gas station when the officer said i came too close to a car park in the parking lot i went to court and fought it. the judge made me take the points on my record but i had only court cost .
viewimage.php

sounds like someone doesnt like rice burners to me. i had a cop pull me for rims...thats right rims! Apperently in the state of VA, " its against the law to " modify" your car an anyway from its stock form" and mind you he said this as a big ass 69 shit-velle rolled by with a cam-rattle from hell. but for some reason i was let go with a warning...hummmm. lot of good ol' boys turn out to be cops. but then again i know a cop that drives a 91 hatch back with B16 swap and no cat! some of them are cool.

hmm cool i finally found someone in VA that knows what kind of retards the cops can be. I got pulled a couple of months ago for passin in the HOV....then he proceeded to write me tickets for it being too low, no front license plate, and clear turn signals,(which i have since parted with :) ).

<~ gotten altered lighting, altered suspension, illegal exuast, noise ordinance violation, carbeing2rice violation, imaredneckandihateimports violation......and one goddamn speeding ticket. VA cops lick hairy gooch! i have found out somethin cool though..... if you find a parking lot where like shops have close down or it was abandoned...you can burn wheels, do dough nuts, speed, cut on illegal lights, almost anything as long as its in that lot and is not frequented by other motor vehicleist. atleast in the state of VA

Back