tiff reviews the new Lambo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I like the car... and that video with teh U2 song was AMAZING with the cinematography... But the car.... leaves a lot to be desired from how they talk about it.

For $300,000, I'd buy a Porsche GT2 or whatever it's called.

check out getting a real host for those pics

tiff is the fuckin man

Originally posted by highperboi@Oct 28 2003, 01:56 PM
i want to have the job he has.

:werd: I have seen him drive the McLearn f1 twice, 2 diffrent skylines, countless ferrari's (inluding the Enzo) :yum: damn that would be a bad ass job.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Oct 28 2003, 02:23 AM
I like the car... and that video with teh U2 song was AMAZING with the cinematography... But the car.... leaves a lot to be desired from how they talk about it.

my next door neighbor has the carrera, i don't know if it is the GT version or not, he also has the S2K, RSX, NSX, and a Ferrari.

Peace

Originally posted by haccord141+Oct 28 2003, 01:59 PM-->
@Oct 28 2003, 02:23 AM

my next door neighbor has the carrera, i don't know if it is the GT version or not, he also has the S2K, RSX, NSX, and a Ferrari.

Peace

pics please

Originally posted by haccord141+Oct 28 2003, 07:59 PM-->

Peace

where the fuck do you live? rob his ass he dont need them all. lol

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Oct 28 2003, 01:23 AM

I'd put $50k each into my 86 Civic and 86 CRX, and put the other $200k away. :)

Originally posted by silver+Oct 28 2003, 03:16 PM-->
Originally posted by haccord141@Oct 28 2003, 01:59 PM
SiR Kid

Peace

pics please

i would if i had a camera.

fromw hat ive heard lambos are like RX7s.. FRAGILE, except the RX7 is a real performer where as the Lambo is all looks.. oh well still great.. i love that guy, Tiff Needles.. Wish they had shows like that in America.. Non of that NOPI TV, Hi-REV, etc.. crap..

Originally posted by haccord141+Oct 28 2003, 03:59 PM-->

Peace

why the fuck does he have an s2k and an rsx???? he doesnt seem to bright.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle+Oct 29 2003, 11:07 AM-->
Originally posted by haccord141@Oct 28 2003, 03:59 PM
SiR Kid

Peace

why the fuck does he have an s2k and an rsx???? he doesnt seem to bright.

my hero ryans2k has both and a evo

Back