timewarp thread (put blast from the past crap here)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dacheat

..is grounded.
so yeah. you know you run into some stuff from times past that knocks you on your ass. i think we should put that stuff here. :D

my initial contribution from the year 2000:
gaspricesomg.jpg

Hahaha, that picture is awesome dacheat.

Hmmm, something from the past... I give you a Charger Super Bee that my uncle was restoring when I last visited. Pretty sure that it's a '71.
IMG_0828.jpg

Edit: That truck on the trailer is the one I took the motor out of and put it into the green 4x4 1500.

Hmm, perhaps this is the perfect place to ask if anyone remembers a cartoon and toy named "Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors?"

Steve, you are the FIRST person that I have ever known, since the kids from my childhood and brothers that remember that cartoon. The toys were sweet! At least to me they were. :D

Dude, I would love to have their toys again, however; I'd rather collect car parts that I can use nowadays. :D

there used to be a time when, if there had been google, you would not have found pictures of conan obrien when searching for 'conan':

Conan.8.10.06.jpg

and...my favorite shot of reagan.
reagan-wiggled.jpg

Talespin

And, I don't know if anyone remembers the vivid comercials for "Crossfire".

I remember my mom whining when it took 20 bucks to fill her Chevy van... Now it takes about 60 to fill my Honda Accord! :(

Back